Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fificoolkid

Laura is definitely still being mentally abused by Morgan. Unfortunately someone who is mentally abusive they never change. Sadly laura will probably be used to it now she will know no different and probably feels dependant on Morgan if that makes sense as that's the way she has been made to feel. I just hope she doesn't start mentally abusing the kids too.

Reactions: 17

WilmaHun

VIP Member
" use see me aaaat and abaaat yeah and you aint got nuffink to say"

Learn to speak property Charlotte

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s either pushing her stomach out so we speculate or she’s pregnant..
Would she be getting sunbeds if she was? Maybe all the takeaways and pasta has caught up with her.

Cause wouldn't she just announce it rather than posting a photo wearing a potato sack

• Haha
She might also have been advised not to discuss what has happened
See this is what makes me think something has happened with social services. Charlie Airs everything online..... screenshot of arguments, false abuse allegations, doing balloons, crashing her car. I think she's been told keep quiet and post nothing

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Does Charlotte do anything with the girls? She never posts much on Insta, like park, farm trips, walks etc
God don’t say that! Last time that was said she posted 1,000 videos of the girls on a seesaw and with someone sliding down the slide with them on their laps. Also that theme park that is free to go in, over and over again.

• Haha
Can't believe oli got that tattooed.... its not as if he has raised her and Brett isn't around. Brett has Harlow practically full time while Charlie keeps her legs in the air and only has them down long enough to do lashes.

Her and oli have been together what 4 months and they split up before saying he was abusive and dangerous. It makes you think even more she has social Involved and Brett has Harlow full time because she practically tries to fake this whole happy family.
She would flip if Charlotte did that 😳

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Still trying to get my hubby to get tea 🐸 i think harlow has been removed from Charlie. She use to post her everyday on her story. So it’s a bit weird for her to now go quiet when posting harlow.
And posting things like Harlows toys and the tv with kids programmes on so people think harlows there but if she was she would have posted harlow playing/watching the tv hahahaha
Also, I think Oli has gone back to work as he tried to add me on Snapchat again last night 😂 I blocked him

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
She aborted his baby once already because he wouldn’t give her the passwords to his accounts.
I’d say that’s already pretty controlling and manipulative.
That’s even if she was pregnant seems the type to probably lie about it. If I remember the text olli sent to his mum or someone it sounded like he didn’t even believe she was pregnant

Here2BNosey

Now I’m thinking it may have been Charlie suggesting oli got that tattoo but if it was oli who suggested it then the social really need to be doing a background check on him as that is extremely worrying wanting another mans childs name tattooed on you. Charlie should be really concerned if that’s the case…I think Brett needs to step in now.
Makes me wonder why oli went into the navy in the first place and whenever he comes home doesn’t seem to have a life anywhere other than with Charlie. Was he running away from something? Proper creepy vibes from him now….
I've said this from the start to be honest, I'm not one to scream pweirdo about everyone. BUT when she was in bed poorly all the time and Olli was downstairs looking after Harlow and changing her nappies after being with Charlie a couple of weeks. That was a definitive No from me. Proper got my spidey sense hackles up that did.

ffocdkd

Not only that but he has a photo of all three of them in his phone case?😂😂 and people were slagging Charlotte off for posting photos of Harlow, this is a new level😭😭😭

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Bigger for her growing family 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also how can a sofa in a house with a child be “hardly sat on” my demon child sprint on mine 😂
Hardly been sat on, isn’t that the sofa that butlins and his mates were sleeping on? Imagine having a sofa and hardly sitting on it 😂

• Haha