Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Them matching pjs are hideous. If I asked my bf to put them on to take a pic for the gram he'd tell me to fuck off and rightly so :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hann98

VIP Member
It’s great that charlottes is getting the twins potty trained but does this really belong on social media? I would be MORTIFIED if it was me! Some milestones should be kept offline
Oooo she won’t like this 😂 I agree though I didn’t announce when my son had a shit or wee 😂😂 special TwInCeSsES xox

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
Fuckin Ell I'm dead😂😂 😂I've just nearly pissed myself laughing. Can't cope 😂😂😂
She actually suits that era 😂😂
My family have the biggest collection of these pictures from every year we went to Cornwall😂 however was part of a FAMILY day out not a 21 year old on a date with her SO

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
I think she’s lost custody and she’s trying to prove that she’s changed so she can have harlow back living with her. I reckon she’s either getting supervised visits or gets her 1 day a week. Social must have found out about her drug taking and reckless behaviour. She’s even got harlow dressed in a proper coat today. If this is the case I really hope she learns from this.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
The fact Charlie let people bully on Brett even though he never said anything shows she's not a good mum.... Any good mother despite the feelings they have on the dad wouldn't allow them to be badmouthed as they are father.
My children's dad was abusive but around my children that never been mentioned.
What does my head is the “she’s watered, fed and clothed means she’s a good mum” like no that doesn’t mean your a good mum 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Like kids could be fed, watered and clothed and still have a bad mum. What about Harlows emotional, mental, spiritual needs? Do they not matter because she’s 2? She probably bad mouths Brett or goes to Harlow “is daddy a shit bag? Is daddy a dick? He isn’t isn’t he harlow” she does less than the bear minimum but she’s a good mum 🙄

Reactions: 15
If someone got my child’s name tattooed on them I’d go fucking ballistic, why’s she trying to push this narrative that he’s a father figure to Harlow when she has a active dad in her life who’s with her more then her mum is, even fucking Charlottes with her more then Charlie is

• Heart

Hann98

VIP Member
Step dad if the year - he got harlow name tattooed on him. He really is a laughing stock in my hubbys work 😂😂💀

• Haha

fantastix

This just makes me think even more they’ve got the social/courts involved. They’re clearly trying to push the angle that they’re a happy family with solid foundations, i.e. I’ll get your kids name tattooed because we’re going to be together forever and I’m such a reliable figure in her life.

In reality, every single persons reaction on here has been wtf, they’ve only been together two minutes. Because no sane person would consider such an act as reasonable after so little time, it’s just making me think they’re trying to prove something and quickly.

• Haha

ffocdkd

Nah I don’t trust her to be THIS nice to anyone nevermind her baby dads girlfriend something is deffo going off….

Fificoolkid

I reckon chodder made him do it. The boy doesn't look happy one bit. He constantly looks sad and down. H never looks happy in her mother's company. Chodder is 100% a control freak and shes making Olli and H's life hell. I mean look how quickly she goes off on one with Brett and Olli. Quick to pull the abuse card out. Anyone who is genuinely being abused doesn't put it all over Instagram for the world to see. She's an attention seeking twat. She is the abuser guarantee it

WilmaHun

VIP Member
What is the point in the emoji at the bottom? Do you reckon she's got filthy socks and that's what Char is covering?

• Haha