Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookemck8

VIP Member
Anyone else confused over Charlie getting olli a wii like 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Considering she isn’t basic and flashes how much she’s got you would of thought she would of went for a ps5 or switch instead of a £20 10 year old console not hating it my sisters kids loved it but considering she makes out she’s loaded
I think it’s the nostalgia I’d be buzzing with a wii

Reactions: 15

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Come on guys we’re being too hard on Charlie look at it from her prospective! She has needs and needs to be plowed regularly otherwise she needs to take balloons or stalk Brett to compensate that. She spends a couple of hours providing Harlow the bare minimum or at times below that she needs a break! It’s hard for anyone to do a couple of hours Graft especially when you need to scam people she needs to keep the bank of Ollie happy otherwise his attention will go else ware there’s only so much Instagram pics and bolognese Charlie’s can do and make. Can somebody please think of Charlie for once

*I'm being sarcastic by the way

• Haha

Rosy

Charlottes only claim in life and the only thing she can say she’s done is “have twins at 16” 😴

• Haha

Lbell76

Wow I can’t believe he’s got someone ELSES
kids name tattooed that is sooo weird. Bet Brett is fuming as he should be !!!!!!

Fishnips

VIP Member
I've just packed my daughter some snacks into snack sized Ziploc bags and can't stop thinking about how much it looks like that dreadful tiny see through hand bag Charlie always used to pose with

• Haha

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I 100 percent agree. Why if he's abusive would she let Brett take Harlow on holiday etc. The girl is an absolute joke, I personally think she says it to make Brett look bad because everyone can see how much happier Harlow looks with Brett and she cant deal with the fact that everyone knows he's the better parent . Horrible girl
😂 honestly the way Charlie is, Brett could say “Harlow’s favourite isn’t spag bol, it’s salmon” and Charlie would say he’s being abusive because he knows Harlow better. He could look at Charlie and she would say that’s abuse too.
Don’t get girls like her who breaks up with lads and all of them is abuse like why can’t you have a civil chilled break up instead of turning it toxic because you don’t want to be with them

• Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Charlie’s latest grid post.. is she asking her followers to share that grid post to their stories? A photo of her kid to thousands upon thousands of different people? All for followers? If so she’s a dirty wrong en!

• Sad
Reactions: 14

teaqween

Chatty Member
Honestly it’s disgusting what does she genuinely think will happen to Harlow when she crashes?
It’s pure laziness and stupidity it winds me up! Car seat safety as a whole is so lax especially younger parents they don’t have a clue. A 3 year old in a forward facing crash is likely to do damage add not having a seatbelt on she’s likely to break her fucking back. It’s not even like Charlie can sit and say her blatant disregard for her child’s safety is because she thinks she’s a good driver she’s crashed a car into a house 😂🤷🏼‍♀️! Charlie if you read here doll fasten your kid in and stop being a fuck wit

• Heart

Vageem95

Why do we need to see the same photo of Charlotte 3 times on her story. That’s 3 times too many

• Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
If my fella said we was off to Blackpool to have a photo shoot dressed as Victorian’s I’d fully think he was on drugs. I’m so confused by it all 😂😂

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
" use see me aaaat and abaaat yeah and you aint got nuffink to say"

Learn to speak property Charlotte
Sure Charlotte had a lot to say online about the girl in the community centre over the road but didn’t have anyfink to say to her face hahaha she’s all mouth and too scared to actually act on it

• Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I don’t live anywhere near Charlotte but I’d like to assure her that if I did I still wouldn’t go and say it to her face, I’d be scared of catching ants!

• Haha