Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsginchy

Just thought I’d let you all know I’ve just been woken up so my 3 year old can take a pee in the toilet, didn’t want anyone missing this exciting information since we share it these days

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Leo100

VIP Member
Sorry to go off topic but I saw on Facebook that they actually just started a massive brawl (hence the bruises) and were being kept in their room by security because of all the trouble they were causing
Off topic again but saw this earlier 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

brookemck8

VIP Member
I think it is Charlie pushing this whole olli being a dad. It is extremely cruel considering H has a present Dad. He also has done some shitty things but you cannit say he doesn’t try. I think charlie makes it as hard as possible for him. But he does do a lot more than some people. As soon as Charlie and Olli break up she will go back to making it hard for brett and charlotte

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
View attachment 1103556
I know Charlie is the weaker parent of the two but why the fuck would Brett refer to his new home with Charlotte and harlow as a “crack den” 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Probably as a joke instead of say man cave etc I wouldn’t take it literally 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like when people say “this is we’re the magic happens” not saying it’s right what he’s said I personally wouldn’t say it

Missramone

I was fucking stupid in my early 20s, but not that stupid.
He's got a permanent marker of someone who accused him of being abusive only a few months ago... at least its an easy cover up 😏

ZoeRae

Aside from the fact it’s weird af to have someone else’s child’s name tattooed on you (especially considering his relationship with Charlie is a shit show and he’s not been in Harlows life that long) the tattoo just looks shit 😂 like really poorly done.

• Haha

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
3CCB8ACA-86D4-42D3-9A05-7B50953DE290.jpeg

I’d hate to be ‘falsed’ to leave my family. Also, she’s moaning about how toxic social media is….on social media 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Trace

VIP Member
I don’t know why but seeing kids with tea in their bottles has always given me the ick. If they can sit at the table and eat a plate of salad they can sit at the table with a small cup of warm tea.

Reactions: 19

rdd

I reckon Brett should get ‘Ollibobs’ tattooed on his arm, see how Charlie likes it then 😂😂
Weird little situation Chodder is in isn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19