Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Not entirely sure why Charlotte is being shamed for making a home cooked meal for her children? She's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't sometimes. Surely shepherds pie with veg in (regardless of whether you agree with the sweetcorn or not 🥴) is better than takeaways and crap all the time...

• Heart
Reactions: 59

RobotLady

VIP Member
Why has Charlotte said “I know how proud they are of how far I’ve come on my own”?
How far has she come? Isn’t she just as unqualified, unemployed and living in the exact place she was 3 years ago?
But she’s not been alone?
She’s had multiple partners, lives at home with her mum and the family and her whole lifestyle is fully funded by the taxpayer.

She totally discredits working, single mums that really are doing it alone.

Reactions: 39

Rose94

VIP Member
Doesn’t look realistic at all, there were no lip fillers, lash extensions and ombré brows in the Victorian times 😂😂
939A5B9A-2438-4F1C-9A1F-D6CF19B3D8A7.jpeg
499479D2-EEDC-43D5-A110-C313105AE8BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Pren20

Your having me on now Chods .. as if he has just got someone else's childs name tattooed on him .. Going to be a nice rose covering that in a few months when shit hits the fan again

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ffocdkd

I think people dig too deep sometimes about things like it’s clearly not a crack den so it’s obviously a joke 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
So Brett, Charlotte and Harlow have gone away for Valentine’s Day. Harlow looks warm and happy playing on the beach, like a proper little girl. On the other side of the coast we’ve got Charlie and Oli dressing up as victorians and having a photo shoot. I’m sorry what?😂😂😂 I know which I would rather do 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

RobotLady

VIP Member
If he’s going to get a floral tattoo cover and the tattoo redone every time they split up; he’s going to look like a Cath Kidston patchwork quilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 28