Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If he's living in a crack den he wouldn't post it. Maybe that's what him and Charlotte call their house lol.
Charlie and Oliver call their relationship stable but we all know that's not true

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hann98

VIP Member
Not her friends joking about domestic abuse in the comments on the video. Vile bastard

Reactions: 25

Hann98

VIP Member
CACCCBF5-35DF-492A-B2E7-2AF74AD578A2.png
Hi char so at night I sleep pretty well tbh. Tucked up in my Superking bed with my 4 pillows where I get up for work at 0530am Monday - Friday. xxxx thank you for the concern tho.Ps I know this will trigger the shit out of yoI xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Why when Charlie does photos of the 3 of them does she always make Oliver hold Harlow? It’s not us Charlie you need to convince your a “happy family”

• Haha

Goldfish

VIP Member
The crack den was obviously a joke, also my bank card is always being left lying around and I’m definitely not doing coke😂

Reactions: 24

LilToes

VIP Member
Only the best for her little miracles 😂😂😂 Also why’s she making a big deal about “home cooked” …as if cooking for your kids is something to be proud of 😂😂😂
At least she’s trying and cooks for her kids unlike Charlie who orders takeaways 2-3 times a day or only cooks Harlow pasta

Reactions: 23

Elmoo

VIP Member
" use see me aaaat and abaaat yeah and you aint got nuffink to say"

Learn to speak property Charlotte
Personally I live over 300 miles away so I probably don’t see use aaaat and abaaaaat wiv nuffink to say

• Haha

Bradylo

Anything to stay relevant in the Charlie Hodder thread eh Charlotte? The sad thing is I genuinely felt sorry for this girl watching it, she come across so different. She's shown her true colours and she's nothing but a disgusting little chav.

P.S Clean your fucking house instead of covering it with emojis.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I remember when everyone used to be like "ooooo Brett fan club" on here and I know at times he has been an absolute cockwomble but recently he's really shown himself to be the better person out the two of them! I'm glad I was in his fan club now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MrOnions

Can’t stop thinking about that pic of charlottes brother.. all I can see is Kurtan from this country

• Haha
Reactions: 22

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

Kids shouldn’t be having tea in any form of cup let alone a bottle. Unnecessary and reduces iron absorption. Plus why does a child need caffeine?! (Fully aware you can get caffeine free tea but I bet they don’t)

Reactions: 21

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Baby is cute though! Morgan always gave me the proper creeps, she's so unbelievably toxic. She probably keeps Laura in a cupboard
To this day I can’t believe she had a hissy fit Laura was spending time with her mum especially when her nan died like imagine having a go at your partner for having a relationship with their own mother when they are close or having a go at them because they want there mum at their first ever baby shower 🤦🏼‍♀️ To think she’s older also

• Sad

RobotLady

VIP Member
She seems to have such a strange hold over him like she’s controlling him.
Baby Sowden on its way soon I bet!
She aborted his baby once already because he wouldn’t give her the passwords to his accounts.
I’d say that’s already pretty controlling and manipulative.

• Sick
  • Sad