Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anybody seen Charlie's Facebook post she shared of a couple walking out the hospital with a baby sating she can't wait for a moment like that

Lol together 6 months matching tattoos, dumped your daughter off to her dad, moved in with the guy and now got baby fever when she can't even handle Harlow

Reactions: 19

bitsandpieces

those bags are so ugly & i just don’t understand why people want bags personalised so every stranger can see your kids name, where they go to school etc not very safe is it really 🤣

Reactions: 19

ffocdkd

Probs an unpopular opinion but I find it so weird that Charlotte posts pics of Harlow.. like, there isn’t an actual need for it.. fair enough taking ya cute lil “family” pics but no need for it to be posted on her Instagram.. she’s just the girlfriend after all
If brett and charlie don’t have an issue why is it a bad thing? She’s making an effort, which I have to hand it to her, not a lot people would do especially with the circumstances

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ffocdkd

Imagine how much old chod would kick off if Charlotte got harlows name tattoed😂😂what is Oliver doing the mug

Lilylate

VIP Member
Wow Charlotte makes out she’s the first single parent at 16 ever 🙄 like Charlotte hun you can’t keep using the “I had kids at 16” as an excuse or justify everything with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ffs it’s really discredits the ones that go to college after having kids that go to college, works and then goes home to be a mum at 16
I think this is a bit cruel to say, I had my first at 18 and that was hard enough and I only had one and he was the easiest baby ever. Back then the best thing I could cook was spaghetti bolognaise - using the dolmio jars! She IS very young still and we saw on the show how much of a shock to the system those two babies were. I know some 16 year olds that are mature beyond their years and I know some that are a mental age of about 13! Everyone is different and deals with challenges like this In their own way.
Charlotte - you obviously read here. If you have to then try and take what’s said with a pinch of salt. People will come on here, make a comment then go about their day and forget about it, you need to do the same. People will always have an opinion, doesn’t mean you have to listen to it!

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Nothing says a relationship is controlling like deactivating all your social medias at the exact same time.. and returning at the exact same time. 😬

Yea that isn’t a flex charlie 🥴 all it’s proving is that she don’t care about any boundaries and if I was Brett I’d be going nuts!

rebs32

I know you lot all love her so I’ll probs get shit for this but.. if she feels like that, say it to him.. not us 😭 why’s it gotta be posted? All 4 of them are attention seekers doing it for the gram😬 why they all feel the need to prove something all the time🤷🏻‍♀️
I imagine this is a dig at tattoo gate! Fair play to her tbh it’s obviously upset Brett and I don’t blame him!

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
F0FACED5-6DCA-4C50-8E50-7360A35727D0.png

Why don’t you ask him if he feels the same babe. He looks so depressed. I’ve seen roadkill look happier than him

and I’ve also seen roadkill look better than you too 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Scar14

VIP Member
All these stupid videos they’ve made addressing stuff and they’ve never explained why their fireplace is on the wall like a tv

• Haha
  • Wow

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Change of topic but I saw Charlie’s post of Harlow and tagging Oliver going “we are so lucky” I don’t really care if it’s unpopular opinion but she is so cringe! It’s not even like she’s been with him consistently since Harlow was a baby; why she’s giving him this ‘dad’ label, they were split up longer than they were even together originally and considering he only spends weekends unless he gets extended leave; it’s not like he’s had loads of time to be a “dad” to Harlow. Her behaviour screams childish. She should have her own child with oli and do that as Harlow has a dad in her life so why she would be that disrespectful is beyond me. Okay you get with someone new and have blended families - fine, he plays a role in your child’s life - nice, but to act like he’s the dad when they’ve been together 5 minutes is a joke. Let’s hope they actually last and get married this time since she wants him to be a daddy so bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
It’s great that charlottes is getting the twins potty trained but does this really belong on social media? I would be MORTIFIED if it was me! Some milestones should be kept offline
I thought the exact same! Especially using the word ‘poo’ on a Facebook status!! Jesus 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17