Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aka I don’t actually have insurance, been doing peoples lashes without it and I’m that lazy I can’t be arsed to search for the best company :)))

Especially when she’s training! Does she honestly think people are stupid I don’t even think you can cancel a policy after a cooling off period anyway so she deffo hasn’t got it in first place
she had no car insurance for ages either. Brett tried to cover for her saying she insured the wrong plate but that still means she was driving an uninsured car for days😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Charlie's latest post on her stories the lashed look like they haven't stuck and will fall out ?
I think she’s trying to show that it’s isolated but it literally looks like it’s clinging on for dear life 😂 wouldn’t have uploaded that if it was me wtf jahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Something is definitely happening👀 need someone to spill the tea😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.