Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I honestly think Charlie has Harlow, she reads here and she’s loving everyone speculate about where she is!

Reactions: 4
Guys I honestly think Charlie has Harlow, she reads here and she’s loving everyone speculate about where she is!
I don’t think she has. She’s always the first to post her on her story whenever anyone on here asks where H is

Im not being funny but if she has Harlow would she hell have time to go for sunbeds everyday and deep clean her house at 7pm

I bet Charlie won’t want Harlow while she’s potty training either. That girl won’t do anything which requires any effort from her 😡

Reactions: 5
I wonder who’s had Harlow this weekend with brett being out and Jane away (she’s posted on Instagram she did go away for her birthday) Charlie doesn’t look like she’s had her

I wonder who’s had Harlow this weekend with brett being out and Jane away (she’s posted on Instagram she did go away for her birthday) Charlie doesn’t look like she’s had her
With that then, maybe Charlotte? Brett and Charlotte seem to be stable together and I would personally feel H would be in safe hands with her than with Charlie and Olly pop seems like she wasn’t with Brett last night

Reactions: 1
With that then, maybe Charlotte? Brett and Charlotte seem to be stable together and I would personally feel H would be in safe hands with her than with Charlie and Olly pop seems like she wasn’t with Brett last night
Charlottes Instagram story had a very drunk brett on it so I doubt it, I just hope Charlie’s got her and not posting about her which I doubt sadly but somethings definitely gone off

I think shes at Charlies. theres a baby doll next to Oli on the arm of the chaie

I think it’s probably more likely that Oli has got covid and so Harlow is staying with Brett/elsewhere until he’s clear..
She’s still got people going into her house everyday which she wouldn’t if he did have covid. Plus she hasn’t had her since Christmas and he would only have to isolate for 10 days max

She’s still got people going into her house everyday which she wouldn’t if he did have covid. Plus she hasn’t had her since Christmas and he would only have to isolate for 10 days max
Plus she's posted they had date night and she's been out getting sun beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.