Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awesome haha I never get them so I don't know if Charlie's look good or not
They’re ok but I just know it took hours that’s why she will be so cheap until she gets good, I might book in whilst she’s got her offer on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I can't with Charlie's tiktok 🤣

Looks like Charlie doesn't have Harlow anymore at weekends since she's saying she does appointments Friday nights and Saturdays... I still think something happened and Brett has charlie full time

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg I can't with Charlie's tiktok 🤣

Looks like Charlie doesn't have Harlow anymore at weekends since she's saying she does appointments Friday nights and Saturdays... I still think something happened and Brett has charlie full time
I’m thinking the same too but bad thing is if it was the other way round Charlie wouldn’t be quiet about it and we could get the tea 😂 👀 as someone said before olly must of been sacked since no “I miss your penis olly bone and your money 🥺” stories ether 😱 maybe it’s a Donna and Charlotte situation and we will find out in due course

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlie if you’re reading here tomorrow’s Wednesday so we’re expecting the tea hun also I have uni work due so you’re right on queue hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what’s going on🤨
Well didn't she say before Brett was getting contact weekends and then some point Jane was getting her. So now he has her weekdays something must of happened.

Especially since last time she mentioned everything was Brett being abusive and she wasn't allowing Harlow near him.... now he's there all the time

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she said brett has Harlow Tuesday / Thursdays for a couple hours in the evening and every other sat, jane had her every Friday as she had done that since they were together. Doubt social would have taken her off Charlie unless I've missed something big happening... Charlie has a lot of crap to throw back at brett like him attacking her mates car etc kicking the wing mirror off with his Irish dance impression. Maybe Charlie is just showing her less? She's posted a few days ago about a trip to the farm I am sure. As for having appts on a Saturday then she's probably just arranged for her mum or olly to have Harlow when she has an appt.

Reactions: 5
Probs works in his favour as well bretts help, like his mum having a big role, his gf who’s a nurse when it comes down to it who’s got the upper hand really….

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.