Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is definitely happening👀 need someone to spill the tea😂
Gonna guess Brett's got custody and she's got a lash job to follow rules social gave her to get her life on track

Or more likely option she's moved in with ollie and she doesn't Harlow now because she won't be alone. But when ollies time off from the navy is over harlow will be back (unless that whole thing about them doing drugs is true ans he was kicked out)

Reactions: 2
I just seen it’s Janes birthday, Brett put up a post saying she’s 51…not sure if she is 51 but if she is she looks fab for her age! She looks like she’s in her early 40s

Something is definitely happening👀 need someone to spill the tea😂
At least she’s warm now she’s in decent clothes that cover her for the weather lol

Reactions: 5
That’s the difference clearly between Brett and charlie, Brett wants his relationship to be involved with Harlow like a family, without having to post they are one like charlie. whereas charlie would prefer to be alone with Oliver and ship Harlow off. It’s so sad to see but it’s clear who the more mature and better relationship is for Harlow and it’ll show when she’s older

Reactions: 9
Yeah she's not had Harlow for more than a few hours or over night it seems. Just the odd few hours every week or so abd then she goes back to Brett's

Reactions: 3
Yeah she's not had Harlow for more than a few hours or over night it seems. Just the odd few hours every week or so abd then she goes back to Brett's
even the farm pictures Charlie’s recently put up… it’s clear Harlow has come from Brett’s, she’s been dressed for the day in weather appropriate clothing!

I wonder what’s happened, everything is pointing to Harlow moving to Bretts full time and Charlie being the non-resident parent.

She seems happier and is clearly well looked after with Brett. She’s free to be a toddler without being an accessory for her childish mother to flaunt around on social media.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember what was posted or happened just before Christmas? All I remember is Charlie moved to that new house, Ollie came back and then since then H has been with Brett 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t work out what might of happened

Reactions: 2
brett trying to potty train, i defo thought they’d be to lazy to sort that
I was going to comment last night about it as Harlow is 3 in May but thought I better not cause she could still be learning. looks like that was the case. whereas Charlottes twins are 3 and dosent look like they are.

Reactions: 1
It may explain the move, if Brett is no longer paying her child maintenance she probably needed to move to a cheaper house? And she wouldn’t be getting her child allowance from UC or child benefits which’s explain moving to not only Edlington but the roughest estate in Edlington ❤

Reactions: 5
I think behind the scenes, Charlies had a breakdown. she always made it very aware that she struggled and couldn’t handle Harlow. even back in the day, constant storys of how she couldn’t cope with her kid.

Reactions: 3
It may explain the move, if Brett is no longer paying her child maintenance she probably needed to move to a cheaper house? And she wouldn’t be getting her child allowance from UC or child benefits which’s explain moving to not only Edlington but the roughest estate in Edlington ❤
She’s probs keeping the child benefit etc 🥴

Wasn't Brett paying for the previous house? I think in the program he was working and paying for it. So perhaps now she has moved on with Oliver he said he wasn't going to pay for it anymore so she moved out

Reactions: 4
Personally I think it’s bold to say that because Charlie hasn’t been posting much of Harlow it means she’s not living with her anymore. I know a lot of people who don’t post much of their children on social media, that doesn’t mean I assume they no longer have custody of the children.
I know Charlie posts online a lot, but it’s quick to judge that because she doesn’t post Harlow everyday that she no longer lives with her:unsure:

Reactions: 6
And let’s not forget all the random trips to a&e with Harlow…

Reactions: 8
Personally I think it’s bold to say that because Charlie hasn’t been posting much of Harlow it means she’s not living with her anymore. I know a lot of people who don’t post much of their children on social media, that doesn’t mean I assume they no longer have custody of the children.
I know Charlie posts online a lot, but it’s quick to judge that because she doesn’t post Harlow everyday that she no longer lives with her:unsure:
I think it’s less her not posting, it’s Brett constantly posting meaning she is there. Also it’s fair to say some people don’t share everything but this is Charlie who if she’d be able to make money off it she’d share her toilet schedule 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think there was involvement from social services about Charlie's mental health (going to the hospital all the time with Harlow ect) and Ollies been let go from the navy/army because of an incident (could be tested positive of drugs or assault) and maybe social need to investigate so have asked that Harlow stays at Brett until it's sorted (investigated)

I think there was involvement from social services about Charlie's mental health (going to the hospital all the time with Harlow ect) and Ollies been let go from the navy/army because of an incident (could be tested positive of drugs or assault) and maybe social need to investigate so have asked that Harlow stays at Brett until it's sorted (investigated)
That's just me guessing I have no idea on what's actually going on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.