Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there was involvement from social services about Charlie's mental health (going to the hospital all the time with Harlow ect) and Ollies been let go from the navy/army because of an incident (could be tested positive of drugs or assault) and maybe social need to investigate so have asked that Harlow stays at Brett until it's sorted (investigated)

That's just me guessing I have no idea on what's actually going on.
Ive just caught up on the last thread and by the looks of it Charlie had taken Harlow to the hospital almost every few days in november, then come mid december harlow is constantly at bretts? after people assuming social services would then be involved because of frequent visits to the hospital for attention, then a few weeks later charlie has only had her a handful of times then shes straight back to brett ? Maybe she was reported

Reactions: 6
Ive just caught up on the last thread and by the looks of it Charlie had taken Harlow to the hospital almost every few days in november, then come mid december harlow is constantly at bretts? after people assuming social services would then be involved because of frequent visits to the hospital for attention, then a few weeks later charlie has only had her a handful of times then shes straight back to brett ? Maybe she was reported
From what I remember someone said it would automatically trigger an involvement with how often in a short space of time she went or put a marker on her name? It seemed to be every week and she kept going on about keeping Harlow safe from Brett and made out Harlow was dying when she went there doing sly digs at him because he was out with Charlotte. Then asking if anyone knew this specific nurse out of nowhere which people assumed was a friend of Charlotte or her boss and around that time the constant screenshots of her and bretts WhatsApp convos.
Does seem to of happened all of a sudden in a short space of time

Reactions: 2
From what I remember someone said it would automatically trigger an involvement with how often in a short space of time she went or put a marker on her name? It seemed to be every week and she kept going on about keeping Harlow safe from Brett and made out Harlow was dying when she went there doing sly digs at him because he was out with Charlotte. Then asking if anyone knew this specific nurse out of nowhere which people assumed was a friend of Charlotte or her boss and around that time the constant screenshots of her and bretts WhatsApp convos.
Does seem to of happened all of a sudden in a short space of time
Yeah thats what im picking up. everything had happened in the space of 2/3 weeks and come mid january harlow still isnt at charlies?

Wasn't Brett paying for the previous house? I think in the program he was working and paying for it. So perhaps now she has moved on with Oliver he said he wasn't going to pay for it anymore so she moved out
He was, when she first got with Ollie and they were having huge witch fights over Instagram Brett put a story up of saying about him not paying for another man to stay in his house that he pays for. I remember messaging him about it at the time

Reactions: 1
Personally I think it’s bold to say that because Charlie hasn’t been posting much of Harlow it means she’s not living with her anymore. I know a lot of people who don’t post much of their children on social media, that doesn’t mean I assume they no longer have custody of the children.
I know Charlie posts online a lot, but it’s quick to judge that because she doesn’t post Harlow everyday that she no longer lives with her:unsure:
Normally I'd agree but Charlie posts Harlow all the time for the attention, now she barely has her and is out with ollie

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she seem a bit too happy though for someone who has had her child taken off her? Whether she could cope or not I doubt it would make her happy.

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t she seem a bit too happy though for someone who has had her child taken off her? Whether she could cope or not I doubt it would make her happy.
I think Charlie is a very twisted girl. something not right with her. after seeing the last thread, the girl who cries wolf.

Reactions: 14
I think Charlie is a very twisted girl. something not right with her. after seeing the last thread, the girl who cries wolf.
Exactly I think she would be OK with not having Harlow because she has ollie . I think she's said Brett can have her
abd plus she wouldn't Announce if Harlow was given to Brett would she ?

Usually by now she’d of read here and posted Harlow 10000 times to prove us wrong but it’s Brett doing all the posting, something is definitely going on

To be honest my auntie fostered he 4 nieces and nephews from her niece a couple months back and her niece posted on Facebook that she “got her life back” since having them taken off her hardly bothered with them or Calls to check on them so it’s possible Charlie my have a similar views on it

Yeah thats what im picking up. everything had happened in the space of 2/3 weeks and come mid january harlow still isnt at charlies?
Oh I know just after you commented and mentioned it, it all started to come back to me just needed to word vomit 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
I wonder who has harlow tonight while Brett is out. If Charlie doesn’t have her it makes me think it might be right she’s been reported for the drug taking and she isn’t allowed to see her unsupervised. I can’t see why else she wouldn’t have her overnight for the first time in god knows how long while Brett is out

I wonder who has harlow tonight while Brett is out. If Charlie doesn’t have her it makes me think it might be right she’s been reported for the drug taking and she isn’t allowed to see her unsupervised. I can’t see why else she wouldn’t have her overnight for the first time in god knows how long while Brett is out
I would think it’ll be Jane can’t see Charlie having her on a Saturday night when it’s normally not her night in general.

Reactions: 4
I think Jane has her

I can tell (going by the last thread) keeping Harlow safe from brett lasted long 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Jane has her
I doubt Jane has her simply due to the fact it was her birthday yesterday she might be wanting to spend sometime with her hubby / other sons?

By this I mean go away for the weekend or have something planned, I know that little girl means the world to Jane from what I’ve seen posted online

I doubt Jane has her simply due to the fact it was her birthday yesterday she might be wanting to spend sometime with her hubby / other sons?

By this I mean go away for the weekend or have something planned, I know that little girl means the world to Jane from what I’ve seen posted online
I feel like Jane would definitely prefer to spend her birthday weekend with harlow than without her

Especially if she isn’t safe with Charlie, not allowed over night stay or if Charlie refuses to have her
This is all so crazy! Come on Chodder tell us what’s happened! She doesn’t care now she’s got Ollie. So sad really cause when that relationship breaks up again Harlow will be the best thing since sliced bread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.