Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think more has gone on remem
I'm sure she said brett has Harlow Tuesday / Thursdays for a couple hours in the evening and every other sat, jane had her every Friday as she had done that since they were together. Doubt social would have taken her off Charlie unless I've missed something big happening... Charlie has a lot of crap to throw back at brett like him attacking her mates car etc kicking the wing mirror off with his Irish dance impression. Maybe Charlie is just showing her less? She's posted a few days ago about a trip to the farm I am sure. As for having appts on a Saturday then she's probably just arranged for her mum or olly to have Harlow when she has an appt.
She definitely just shows her side of stuff. I remember with the text messages she kept posting she accidentally posted a screenshot we’re she was emotionally black Mailing Brett around the time over Hs behaviour or climbing out the cot and she was quick to try ans delete that post. Brett doesn’t really do anything to show what’s going on and I would suggest he has a lot of stuff to throw at Charlie that’s must worse compared to what she shows I.e balloon parties, stalking Brett making serious accusations towards every Tom dick and Harry that’s been inside her and the basic needs of Harlow her diet, the inappropriate clothing when it comes to the weather, having randomers in the house social could just take H for that 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t see her willingly giving Brett Harlow very easily

Reactions: 6
Oh a little selfie to remind people there very much still together and are obviously really happy still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charlie stop posting about your lashes no one’s bothered ether show H or mention the elephant in the room 👀

• Haha
Charlie stop posting about your lashes no one’s bothered ether show H or mention the elephant in the room 👀
Is she not embarrassed that she couldn’t be where she is now if it wasn’t for zilch😂 she will never be able to look back and say “I did alll that myself” because she didn’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she not embarrassed that she couldn’t be where she is now if it wasn’t for zilch😂 she will never be able to look back and say “I did alll that myself” because she didn’t 😂😂
Herr lashes are quote good actually lol but if she ever won a beauty award " I'd like yo start of by thanking zilch, Charlotte, Brett, ollie, the young fans I convince to gift me stuff for getting me were I am "

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to laugh she’s even put the link to it in her bio 😂

Reactions: 1
Charlie is so stupid! Why oh why is she doing eyelash extensions without insurance 🙈🙈🙈 imagine she done someone’s eyelashes without a patch test then something goes seriously wrong

Reactions: 7
Aka I don’t actually have insurance, been doing peoples lashes without it and I’m that lazy I can’t be arsed to search for the best company :)))

Charlie is so stupid! Why oh why is she doing eyelash extensions without insurance 🙈🙈🙈 imagine she done someone’s eyelashes without a patch test then something goes seriously wrong
Especially when she’s training! Does she honestly think people are stupid I don’t even think you can cancel a policy after a cooling off period anyway so she deffo hasn’t got it in first place

Attachments

• Haha
The insurance story deffo means she hasn’t got it 😂😂 in Doncaster girls charge anywhere from £25-50 but I know girls who are newly qualified and wouldn’t dare charge any more than £30. Some of her lashes look ok but then others are shittttt😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aka I don’t actually have insurance, been doing peoples lashes without it and I’m that lazy I can’t be arsed to search for the best company :)))
Hahhahahaa you're so right , acting like she's already got insurance 🤥😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.