Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie really needs to shut her mouth because a few weeks ago she was on live shoving fruitellas in harlows mouth. Just because it has the word fruit in it doesn’t mean it’s healthy ffs she’s just as bad if not worse

Reactions: 11
Charlie really needs to shut her mouth because a few weeks ago she was on live shoving fruitellas in harlows mouth. Just because it has the word fruit in it doesn’t mean it’s healthy ffs she’s just as bad if not worse
Probably feeds her crisps thinking it's a potato so counts as one of her 5 a day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love this lmao she probs thinks she’s giving Harlow her 5 a day Cus they say “fruit”😂😂😂🥴

Reactions: 3
Someone please tell me I'm not going mad. Did anyone see Shannon put up a baby scan this week saying it's a boy with a blue heart which then got deleted. Now is asking about gender reveal dresses. Some were commenting saying aww another boy
Does Shannon do much with her boys never really see her post much stuff

I've been to donny job centre and hospital lol I definitely the hospital , I just don't get why she posts it must be for attention
Why would there be a man sat facing the computer of it was a hospital? It deffo looks like a job centre set up like that bloke is talking to his work coach

Reactions: 1
Why would there be a man sat facing the computer of it was a hospital? It deffo looks like a job centre set up like that bloke is talking to his work coach
It's not a computer hes talking to the receptionist behind the screen, wtf 😂😂 i don't like Charlie but I've literally been sat where she is lol you can even see the hospital doors ????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that’s where you sign in to A&E 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.