Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure now cos she’s deleted one of them, but the one she kept up looks like it could be from today.
She does need to learn to keep things offline, but I can understand the frustration she’s feeling. Coparenting is hard when you’re on complete different pages
I agree it probably is hard and frustrating, however she will have made it 100% worse doing that.. they’re never going to be able to coparent if this is how she reacts every time they disagree

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure now cos she’s deleted one of them, but the one she kept up looks like it could be from today.
She does need to learn to keep things offline, but I can understand the frustration she’s feeling. Coparenting is hard when you’re on complete different pages
This is barely coparenting imo

Reactions: 2
Sure the one she’s got up is also from yesterday too the one she deleted showed these messages were from yesterday.

Reactions: 1
I agree it probably is hard and frustrating, however she will have made it 100% worse doing that.. they’re never going to be able to coparent if this is how she reacts every time they disagree
100% agree
Sure the one she’s got up is also from yesterday too the one she deleted showed these messages were from yesterday.
It could be, I just said it’s hard to tell as she’s deleted the other one

Charlie is being absolutely pathetic with her behaviour of posting things online. Now deleting the one of the lists of foods she gives Harlow because she got called up on it?😂😂 she probably hated the fact she was getting spoke about more then brett so wanted the attention on him. Also there is clearly more to that argument even if she hasn’t posted that because it makes her look bad.

Reactions: 7
100% agree

It could be, I just said it’s hard to tell as she’s deleted the other one
I’m just saying because I seen both, the one she deleted was the next part of them talking and it even said the messages were sent yesterday. The one she deleted went on about the food Harlow eats

Charlie is being absolutely pathetic with her behaviour of posting things online. Now deleting the one of the lists of foods she gives Harlow because she got called up on it?😂😂 she probably hated the fact she was getting spoke about more then brett so wanted the attention on him. Also there is clearly more to that argument even if she hasn’t posted that because it makes her look bad.
Looking back on what brett posts on insta (I know he’s really selective but it half the time it does look like meals when they are out 😕 he does take her out quite a bit when he does have her so makes sense then eating out

Whens she gonna learn a private life is a happy life and you don't have to share everything online. In her attempt to make Brett look bad, all she's done is reinstate how petty and childish she is. A mature Mother wouldn't share screenshots of texts with her babies father for clout, they'd try and work through things like adults....

Reactions: 17
I only got this one before she deleted it, the other one was her listing the foods H eats - spag Bol, sandwiches, chicken nuggets etc
taking away everything she also does cause I do believe they are both unbelievable at times. A father replying saying ‘let her have what she wants’ and that it should be fun when H goes to his house is also quite poor of him I don’t believe Brett is getting enough stick for that. The fact he thinks it should be fun when H goes there shows he doesn’t really have her much. Yes it’s weird posting it on her story but I’d be pissed off with that response too.

Reactions: 18
taking away everything she also does cause I do believe they are both unbelievable at times. A father replying saying ‘let her have what she wants’ and that it should be fun when H goes to his house is also quite poor of him I don’t believe Brett is getting enough stick for that. The fact he thinks it should be fun when H goes there shows he doesn’t really have her much. Yes it’s weird posting it on her story but I’d be pissed off with that response too.
Exactly my thoughts! Charlie does a lot of questionable things but I would be fuming if I was her too! They can have fun times but she needs stability on both sides. This just shows how immature he really is

Reactions: 10
Exactly my thoughts! Charlie does a lot of questionable things but I would be fuming if I was her too! They can have fun times but she needs stability on both sides. This just shows how immature he really is
I know🙈I cannot believe how much stick she is getting whilst people defend him. Even if she does feed her the same 4 meals she is still being fed but it is clear Brett is absolutely no better and if not worse in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Its all very well Brett saying he wants his time with Harlow to be fun but that doesnt help Charlie if he just lets her run riot and eat crap 1 day a week at his house (or his Mums, wherever it is) - he gets the wild mad side then she goes back to Charlie and screams for chocolate and sweets I'm sure. Although at least Brett suggested they see someone about it to Charlie and it didnt turn into a huge fight........

Reactions: 8
I just want to play devils advocate here because I see a lot of hate for Brett and while I agree it is immature to give a child junk food when she doesn’t eat, the fact that H only eats four meals (if that’s true) isn’t great and if she doesn’t eat continuously you’re told to check it out so the fact he wants to is a good sign and I feel like it negates the fact that he gave her junk because she didn’t eat, now he’s probably got ripped a new one for it will he try and feed her better rather then give in? Perhaps… but he’s a part time dad and Charlie struggles also but I do find every time he reaches out to her about something of concern she blasts him online when really she’s with H a lot more so it’s not even the topic it’s more the immaturity of it —with both of them as they are still relatively young and I’m sure all of us as first time parents have made mistakes or given into your child on a hard day just to make life easier; only difference is it’s not exposed to 90k followers. I’m neither of their biggest fans but I feel like considering he does try even if he makes mistakes and does have his child’s best interests at heart (not letting her starve even if it’s junk she’s getting) they just need intervention here and there and to be fair they’ve done ALOTTTT worse things around and impacting H, like I said not trying to defend anyone but I don’t think it’s worth all the outrage lol. Maybe now though Charlie (or both of them) will expand cooking to more than 4 dishes. If you can count chicken nuggets as cooking 🤣 and no I don’t only feed my child 4 dishes before people think that’s why I’m saying this lol

Reactions: 5
My son is autistic all he’ll eat is chicken nuggets & pizza. I don’t understand why Charlie posted these?? I get here Brett is coming from tho he don’t want her screaming all the time she’s with him he wants it to be fun, hate how Charlie always says “I have her all the time” well yeah, you are a mum

By the way I’m not stating harlow is autistic incase people jump on me lmao I was just starting that’s all my so eats so as long as he’s eating I’m happy - he’ll go weeks without touching food

Last edited:
My son is autistic all he’ll eat is chicken nuggets & pizza. I don’t understand why Charlie posted these?? I get here Brett is coming from tho he don’t want her screaming all the time she’s with him he wants it to be fun, hate how Charlie always says “I have her all the time” well yeah, you are a mum

By the way I’m not stating harlow is autistic incase people jump on me lmao I was just starting that’s all my so eats so as long as he’s eating I’m happy - he’ll go weeks without touching food
personally I think the bar is set very low for Brett it’s crappy that it’s normalised that mothers should have their child all the time. If there isn’t a reason for H to be eating the same 4 meals he should be encouraging her to not just giving into her because he wants it to be fun when she is with him. He’s a father not a baby sitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All we have is he said, she said, who knows if Charlie just gives in as well as Brett? My two are 3 and 2 and go to their grandparents 1 day a week, before my sons diabetes diagnosis they would give treats and be the fun ones and it didn’t effect the eating habits at home because I simply didn’t let it.. it’s quite obvious they’re both in the wrong, Charlie needs to vary the diet more and make meal times more exciting to keep her invested, also they both need to cut down on the bloody takeaway and dining out with her, Charlie is lazy and just wants Harlow to be an easy child so she can have an easy parenting life, but it’s not like that and Bretts just a part time dad, he quite obviously doesn’t see his daughter enough if he doesn’t even know what dinners she actually likes.. there are so many ways they could make these situations a lot easier, but they’re both to immature and selfish to see the bigger picture and see that the only one who is missing out is Harlow

All we have is he said, she said, who knows if Charlie just gives in as well as Brett? My two are 3 and 2 and go to their grandparents 1 day a week, before my sons diabetes diagnosis they would give treats and be the fun ones and it didn’t effect the eating habits at home because I simply didn’t let it.. it’s quite obvious they’re both in the wrong, Charlie needs to vary the diet more and make meal times more exciting to keep her invested, also they both need to cut down on the bloody takeaway and dining out with her, Charlie is lazy and just wants Harlow to be an easy child so she can have an easy parenting life, but it’s not like that and Bretts just a part time dad, he quite obviously doesn’t see his daughter enough if he doesn’t even know what dinners she actually likes.. there are so many ways they could make these situations a lot easier, but they’re both to immature and selfish to see the bigger picture and see that the only one who is missing out is Harlow
And Charlie did say Harlow was actually eating cake when those texts were sent didn't she?! I digress 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brett suggesting they go and see someone about it - why? She’ll only eat 4 things because between the pair of you, you’ve only introduced her to them things only as well as sweets and chocolate. Lazy parenting. These 2 are the epitome of crappy toxic lazy parenting

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.