Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brett’s posted twice today of Harlow eating, do you think he’s trying to prove a point 😬

Reactions: 12
Tbf there whether she’s eating nuggets pizza or a homemade meal.. she seems to be sat quite content with him so do you think Charlie was just want some kind of argument to expose on social media🤔

the story he’s captioned with ‘these 30 hours a week are so special’ is thatsarcasm or😂

Reactions: 6
The pettiness of Brett posting Harlow eating different foods… I’m here for it… a clap back to Charlie asking him to give her less treats because she’s turning her nose up at Charlie’s food, when Charlie could only list 4 meals shes makes Harlow. 1. Pasta 2. Spag Bol (like it’s not pasta 🤦‍♀️) 3. Sandwiches.
Bring back Butlins

Reactions: 10
Tbf there whether she’s eating nuggets pizza or a homemade meal.. she seems to be sat quite content with him so do you think Charlie was just want some kind of argument to expose on social media🤔

the story he’s captioned with ‘these 30 hours a week are so special’ is thatsarcasm or😂
Well she hasn’t got TMG to send stuff too now has she so needs to do it herself now 😂 it’s like was the cot or or something? Brett messaged her over it one week and she said no and then a few days later she was exposing Brett for the same thing. Honestly I just take everything with a pinch of salt these days when it comes to them two

Reactions: 2
Omg would you climb out of her arse please? Starting to think you’re Huggins! All you ever do is defend Charlie and slate Brett.. very sus
I’ve slated Charlie, Brett and Huggins before but go off🤔

Reactions: 1
She’s said several times that she works (she can’t have her nails done bc of it). We clearly don’t know what she does as she’s kept it quiet so how can we say she sits on her arse.
I currently stay home and look after my baby but I still expect my partner to spend time with our son every single day, even after work.
She says a lot of things doesn’t mean it’s true 🤣🤣🤣

Not to be nosey but Charlie and Harry have untagged there names in there relationship status on fb 🙈

Reactions: 2
I bet it’s lovely for Donna to be able to go and sleep somewhere that is actually clean for her birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m a long-time lurker here and just been reading through this. I don’t usually post but I need to disagree with your first comment here. My brother work 12 hours/day Mon-Fri and unfortunately the Mother of his child will only really allow every other weekend stays. She wants some weekends with her kids (which I totally understand) and therefore that’s the best they can come up with. I think you’ll find a lot more Dads then you realise are also in the same situation. Therefore slightly harsh to assume that these “Dads” are happy with these arrangements. Co-parenting can be extremely frustrating at times, i know this first hand.
The problem here is that Brett & Charlie are extremely immature and have stupidly posted about everything on social media.
However, the problems they are facing, are a lot more common than we realise.I’ll probably return to my background lurking again😂 I totally agree with most things posted here but
couldn’t possibly read this without helping to keep an open mind here that maybe Brett isn’t entirely “happy” with his arrangements but unfortunately like many others, his hands are tied.
Your brother has options, 3 of which are: going to court which is actually a cheap enough, straightforward process so he can get more equal contact. Then it isn't down to what the child 's mother 'allows'.
Getting a child minder like other working parents do, for childcare collection until his shifts finish.
Getting a more flexible job where the hours are more suited to raising his daughter. Funny how most single mums myself included have to take into account their children/childcare and check company policies etc when job hunting and make arrangements around both, yet this doesn't seem to occur to part-time Disney dads (or their families)- easier to carry on their lives uninterrupted by the arrival of their own kids and then whine that they 'aren't allowed ' adequate time with them cos of the big bad baby mothers smh

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Your brother has options, 3 of which are: going to court which is actually a cheap enough, straightforward process so he can get more equal contact. Then it isn't down to what the child 's mother 'allows'.
Getting a child minder like other working parents do, for childcare collection until his shifts finish.
Getting a more flexible job where the hours are more suited to raising his daughter. Funny how most single mums myself included have to take into account their children/childcare and check company policies etc when job hunting and make arrangements around both, yet this doesn't seem to occur to part-time Disney dads (or their families)- easier to carry on their lives uninterrupted by the arrival of their own kids and then whine that they 'aren't allowed ' adequate time with them cos of the big bad baby mothers smh
It can actually end up costing thousands for custody battles it’s not cheap if you’re working not to mention solicitor fees etc, definitely not a cheap alternative or time effect going through courts. That being said it should still be done as years passing not seeing your kids isn’t great but no it’s not cheap at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes!!!! I think so many people just assume single mums don’t work, but they do and they have to think of childcare and all of that stuff, but the dads never do!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes!!!! I think so many people just assume single mums don’t work, but they do and they have to think of childcare and all of that stuff, but the dads never do!
I agree. I work full time and live with my child’s Dad. However, I still have to work my shifts around her, childcare AND my partners shifts. it’s just much more acceptable for the Mother within their workplace to do that, I’ve no idea why?

I’ve not once called her anything like that, I’ve just simply stated how they’ve agreed their arrangements. On the other hand, the mother does end up with a lot of the final decisions.
I am a Nurse and therefore even I’ve found it hard in my situation to find “flexible hours” so therefore can’t even begin to understand how difficult it must be for him as a Junior Doctor (anyone with any knowledge or experience of this career will understand how extremely unfair and long their shifts are with very little control over how they can manage this).
Anyway, we’re digressing massively and I’ve only given you a small portion of the story so very difficult to discuss without knowing all of the details. I totally agree with everything that’s being said, just felt slightly defensive (and possibly protective) over my younger brother when I’m very aware he tries his hardest to see his child as much as he’s physically able to with plenty of factors influencing his capabilities.
(Im well aware nothing was aimed at him directly or personally, possibly my bad for finishing a long shift and feeling knackered😂)

Last edited:
It can actually end up costing thousands for custody battles it’s not cheap if you’re working not to mention solicitor fees etc, definitely not a cheap alternative or time effect going through courts. That being said it should still be done as years passing not seeing your kids isn’t great but no it’s not cheap at all!
It can do, if one or both parties are unreasonable, but a couple of hundred usually covers it.

I agree. I work full time and live with my child’s Dad. However, I still have to work my shifts around her, childcare AND my partners shifts. it’s just much more acceptable for the Mother within their workplace to do that, I’ve no idea why?

I’ve not once called her anything like that, I’ve just simply stated how they’ve agreed their arrangements. On the other hand, the mother does end up with a lot of the final decisions.
I am a Nurse and therefore even I’ve found it hard in my situation to find “flexible hours” so therefore can’t even begin to understand how difficult it must be for him as a Junior Doctor (anyone with any knowledge or experience of this career will understand how extremely unfair and long their shifts are with very little control over how they can manage this).
Anyway, we’re digressing massively and I’ve only given you a small portion of the story so very difficult to discuss without knowing all of the details. I totally agree with everything that’s being said, just felt slightly defensive (and possibly protective) over my younger brother when I’m very aware he tries his hardest to see his child as much as he’s physically able to with plenty of factors influencing his capabilities.
(Im well aware nothing was aimed at him directly or personally, possibly my bad for finishing a long shift and feeling knackered😂)
Fair enough but that's what childminders are for: when the child is in the care of whichever parent but said parent is at work. There are always solutions to be found, fortnightly visits are not enough. I can't imagine coming home from hospital with any of my babies and then being told by the dad, 'right well I'm allowing you to see your child every other week for an overnight ' and me being ok with it. Don't see why so many men are but it's socially acceptable for some reason.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.