Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Charlie giving Harlow cake and it’s not even 10am.. she said she gave her cake just yesterday as well. HOW MUCH CAKE DOES THIS TINY CHILD EAT!! a TREAT is like a once a week thing, Friday nights take away or day out to the fair and have candy floss. NOT A DAILY CAKE.. and that’s just one, so far. No wonder she doesn’t want proper food, both Brett and Charlie are the problem here. Poor kids gonna get diabetes!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but Charlie giving Harlow cake and it’s not even 10am.. she said she gave her cake just yesterday as well. HOW MUCH CAKE DOES THIS TINY CHILD EAT!! a TREAT is like a once a week thing, Friday nights take away or day out to the fair and have candy floss. NOT A DAILY CAKE.. and that’s just one, so far. No wonder she doesn’t want proper food, both Brett and Charlie are the problem here. Poor kids gonna get diabetes!
Who says it’s even a photo from today??? Considering she wore her England kit to nursery the other day it’s probs from then

Reactions: 2
Slate the dad for feeding her tit publicly and then post a picture of her eating an iced cupcake…. Keep your tit off social media 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Charlie always says “I have her all the time” well yeah, you are a mum”

and Brett’s her dad. Yet has her twice a month and people are still sticking up for him

• Heart
Reactions: 5
we arent sticking up for him😂😂 they’re both terrible parents!!!

and Brett’s her dad. Yet has her twice a month and people are still sticking up for him
Who said it’s not from today? It is possible to wear clothes more than once and if it is from today, she’s a dick for giving her toddler a cake in the morning
Who says it’s even a photo from today??? Considering she wore her England kit to nursery the other day it’s probs from then

Reactions: 3

Bretts a dick, I can’t understand how dads can be happy only seeing their child twice a month.. my partner sometimes leaves for work before the kids wake up and doesn’t get back until they’re in bed and is missing them not seeing them for one day while he’s working

Reactions: 10
Charlie only ever has a problem with Bretts family when Brett has a girlfriend it seems... she was commenting on Janes Instagram not so long since...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Childish behaviour yet bretts family seem to see Harlow more then her own does?😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever seen someone with a bigger victim complex 😭😂 what an attention seeker

Reactions: 14
Keep your issued with baby daddy off social media Charlie... all its gonna do is make it look like you alienate your child

Reactions: 11
I really hope Charlie doesn’t force this agenda on Harlow. What a silly girl, no matter what your relationship with your child’s family is, they’re still your child’s family.
This is absolutely awful. She's a child! She needs to grow up and realise that none of this is doing Harlow any good. Silly girl

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New boyfriend every week, bad parenting, victim mentality, the poor child. Charlie needs some serious mental help……

Reactions: 12
I hardly ever post on here, but Charlie slating bretts family over her social media is the most immature, Petty and childish thing I’ve seen, how unbelievably spiteful towards your daughters family who she clearly adores, hope Charlie doesn’t force this tit on H, how sad, No matter how I felt about my baby dads family how can she do that, not a bunch of knobheads when they’re having your daughter so you can go sniff Coke of some tinder lads car bonnet cba

Reactions: 13
Personally I don’t think Charlie has an issue with Brett. It’s only when he has a Mrs she becomes a vile witch

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.