Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t really blame Brett for Harlow not eating properly. Charlie has always said she will only eat nuggets fish fingers and slag Bol, Charlie also he Harlow 90% of the time so if Harlow isn’t eating meals that will be down to her

Reactions: 10
Can’t really blame Brett for Harlow not eating properly. Charlie has always said she will only eat nuggets fish fingers and hag Bol, Charlie also he Harlow 90% of the time so if Harlow isn’t eating meals that will be down to her
It’s funny, she moaned at Brett because she only eats tit at bretts, but then didn’t list one healthy meal of the stuff Charlie gives her😂😂

• Haha
It’s funny, she moaned at Brett because she only eats tit at bretts, but then didn’t list one healthy meal of the stuff Charlie gives her😂😂
She’s not very adventurous with her meal options there all bland and boring and she’s probably bored of them foods. If she’s hungry she will eat.

Reactions: 4
I’m confused as to why she posted it, not every part of co parenting needs to be shown.

Reactions: 9
I agree all those options aren’t nutritious but Brett saying just give her what she wants 🤣 what a joke. And a hole trying to make his times with her all fun and letting Charlie deal with the crap side of parenting.. needs to get a grip..they both need to feed her properly and limit the treats!!

She’s not very adventurous with her meal options there all bland and boring and she’s probably bored of them foods. If she’s hungry she will eat.
If she's hungry she will eat is not really a blanket term you can use. It doesn't work that way trust me I know.

BUT I do think in Charlie's case it's lack of education/enthusiasm/ability. Any one of those she's a young mum who we have seen doesn't get much support or advise from her own family and probably moved out of the family home without the knowledge to even cook basic meals. It's just sad she needs to stop trying to be an influencer pull her socks up and concentrate on her child. Also brett needs to help. He's a dad it's not going to be all fun and bleeping rainbows when he has her. Newsflash mate parenting is hard and giving into her for an easy life is just going to cause problems down the road.

Reactions: 7
Those text pics should come with a caption... Feeling annoyed might delete later 🤭 I wish they kept these arguments etc off the gram

• Haha
A simple google of “exciting meals for toddlers” should do the trick.. surely

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🙄 what really gets me is I don’t know much about Charlie’s parents and look of things there’s a few kids in Charlie’s family so it isn’t really hard to actually think about child friendly meals.
I only say this because my sister was a 16 year old mum. She would try and vary her sons diet quite well (most of the time making stuff our mum made us) but it was hard because his dad was the most fussiest eater going which meant her son hardly eating different foods.
Think it’s just Charlie being a bit lazy and bored and causing unnecessary arguments for the sake of it to post bad mouthing Brett. I do think maybe Charlie is a fussy eater herself and that’s why the food variety is very limited

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What was the point in posting them pictures? You had an argument with your child’s father? Okay the world don’t need to know 😂. Ofc Spagbowl is listed in the things Harlow DOES eat🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You all take the piss because all Harlow gets from Charlie is spag bol, but that’s still better than giving her sweets because she won’t eat her dinner? Nuggets and sandwiches are healthier than chocolate and cake??

Maybe I need to stop reading this thread cos all I seem to be doing is sticking up for Charlie lately. She’s by no means a perfect parent, but Brett is literally using him not having Harlow everyday as an excuse not to feed her right, which will eventually cause her issues when she’s older. Like because he’s not got her everyday, her not eating healthy isn’t his concern?
The poor girl is only wanting her daughters dad to make her proper meals and encourage Harlow to eat them, something every parent should be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Idk I see it from both sides but why the duck did that attention seeking brat post them? it's a private argument between them? She's beyond childish, poor Harlow.
Also I think Brett is acc being more reasonable with Charlie than usual, and I agree with whoever said it's mostly down to Charlie, she has her the most. Brett can't change her eating habits in one day

Reactions: 11
You all take the piss because all Harlow gets from Charlie is spag bol, but that’s still better than giving her sweets because she won’t eat her dinner? Nuggets and sandwiches are healthier than chocolate and cake??

Maybe I need to stop reading this thread cos all I seem to be doing is sticking up for Charlie lately. She’s by no means a perfect parent, but Brett is literally using him not having Harlow everyday as an excuse not to feed her right, which will eventually cause her issues when she’s older. Like because he’s not got her everyday, her not eating healthy isn’t his concern?
The poor girl is only wanting her daughters dad to make her proper meals and encourage Harlow to eat them, something every parent should be doing.
I agree Charlie is right, I just don’t understand why she posted it on Instagram?

Reactions: 2

This. Harlow’s health and well-being ain’t down to a one man band and obviously a two year old is going to cry if she isn’t offered a treat like she is when she’s with her dad even if she doesn’t eat, because she’s confused and obviously wants the better option. Being a parent ain’t fun and games, her time with Brett should be him just being her best mate but being her dad and making decisions that might upset her.

As a mum of a 3 year old with type 1 diabetes, believe me she is doing more damage than she realises by giving her them foods, I’m also a trained chef along with my fiancé.. she’s making poor parenting choices and they both are, they both need to buck their ideas up! So many families struggle to give their kids healthy meals because they simply cannot afford it, yet they do it out of pure laziness and inconvenience and then moan when it gets tough? They both definitely should be pulling their weight, but Charlie cannot put all the blame on Brett in hopes it makes her look better? He has her twice a month, which is a joke in itself.. however that twice a month will not equate to her full time eating habits, Charlie needs to look slightly closer to home and stop blaming other people, yes he should be helping, but she needs to help herself first

• Heart
  • Haha
Probably just frustration tbh. I’ve been there and felt stupid not long after and deleted the post
The messages are clearly from yesterday tho? Or am I reading it wrong? Surely you've
Calmed down after a day haha its attention seeking to me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The messages are clearly from yesterday tho? Or am I reading it wrong? Surely you've
It’s attention seeking and they’re both in the wrong, however Charlie is now worse for airing it on her social media.. she just wants all the messages from people saying how amazing of a mum she is and how shot of a dad Brett is, when in reality, they’re both pretty awful

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s attention seeking and they’re both in the wrong, however Charlie is now worse for airing it on her social media.. she just wants all the messages from people saying how amazing of a mum she is and how shot of a dad Brett is, when in reality, they’re both pretty awful
I can imagine the messages now ...

I’m not sure now cos she’s deleted one of them, but the one she kept up looks like it could be from today.
She does need to learn to keep things offline, but I can understand the frustration she’s feeling. Coparenting is hard when you’re on complete different pages

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.