Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IVF requires a sperm donor too - more accurate to say artificial insemination.
Yeah but I’m sure most people who do go through IVF aren’t young clueless idiots like those 2. So I’ll stick with sperm donor

Reactions: 2
Ooh loving this thread! I just used to moan to my husband about them after every episode!
@veggieburgerchip I agree with everything you’ve said!
I thought Charlotte was so lovely on the show but agree Instagram shows a totally different side to her. The constant posts with the boyfriend 🙈🤢
Morgan is so controlling, if she doesn’t like how she comes across don’t act like that!! The worst for me is when she cries to guilt Laura even more. Charlie I think is just a brat, as someone said her mum tells her to stand up to Brett so I think they’ve just got an attitude. I’ve not seen his insta but on the programme he comes across so lovely and doing his best. His mum seems lovely too. Charlie showed her spoilt ungrateful side with that baby shower!
Alisha I feel so sorry for. How can her mum treat her like this, the girls just had a baby and wants her mum! Her only fault (?!) was changing religion which I get is a big thing to some people but get over it!! I wasn’t sure of her husband at first but I think he’s nice and seems very supportive. I hope they have a nice wee life away from all the drama of the rest of them, they’re the most mature of the cast, the rest show their age & immaturity.
Changing faiths ESP as a woman is a very big thing in these communities. It can put shame on a whole family and cause honour killings and all sorts. Alishas mum has every right due to her faith to back away as she is probably fearful of being shunned by her community. It’s disrespectful to change your faith, and/or support a family member that does. It’s not what I personally believe in anyway shape or form. But this is what happens and how serious it is / can be.

Reactions: 1
As much as I can’t stand charlie, some babies are just huge. My son was born 7lb and really dinky, by 3 months he looked like the Michelin man. You wouldn’t know it now looking at him, he’s lost it all and he’s now a lanky, skinny 2 year old 🤣

Reactions: 6
I think it’s so sad what Charlotte is doing. I used to feel sorry for her but it’s clear to see she uses those girls as a weapon. I thought it was vile she was sat Christmas Day slating the girls’ dad online. Have some bleeping respect, you lay on your back and now he’s the father of your children wether you like it or not. Maybe he could do more but biologically he will always be their dad.

I think what’s happened is she wanted their dad back, he didn’t want her so she moved on with the new guy to play happy families. She doesn’t want their actual dad to ruin it (I think the new guy appears controlling personally) so keeps the girls away using any and every excuse whilst telling the public too so she’s got people on board. To me she always seemed a bit upset in the show over her ex but maybe I was reading into it too much I don’t know, all I know is she would have been with the new guy at that point because she was heavily pregnant.
100%, when the girls dad came round that one time on the show she got all dressed up with makeup on and looked as though she’d actually washed her hair for once yet said she had no feelings for him like who are you trying to kid :LOL:
I do find it very odd that the new boyfriend wasn’t even mentioned at all, I get not appearing as not everyone wants to be on camera but not even saying she was with someone?!

Reactions: 5
100%, when the girls dad came round that one time on the show she got all dressed up with makeup on and looked as though she’d actually washed her hair for once yet said she had no feelings for him like who are you trying to kid :LOL:
I do find it very odd that the new boyfriend wasn’t even mentioned at all, I get not appearing as not everyone wants to be on camera but not even saying she was with someone?!
I think they didn’t mention him as they wanted to portray the single mum of twins with the sick mother, and her having a partner doesn’t quite have the same tone.

I think they didn’t mention him as they wanted to portray the single mum of twins with the sick mother, and her having a partner doesn’t quite have the same tone.
But truth be told, at 3 months pregnant she’s snuggled up on her bed snogging his face off. An actual video of it on Instagram 😂😂
He did say in a Q&A that he doesn’t mind Charlotte having the twins as he’s been a step dad before??? 🤨

I’m howling... how weird is it that Charlie and Brett sent some random fan a signed picture of their daughter and she’s put it on her fridge???!!! 😂😂😂 like they’re Kim K and Kanye ffs 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m howling... how weird is it that Charlie and Brett sent some random fan a signed picture of their daughter and she’s put it on her fridge???!!! 😂😂😂 like they’re Kim K and Kanye ffs 😭😭😭
That’s bleeping weird if you ask me, why would you have some random child on your fridge?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time posting here but somethings really don’t add up about Charlotte. When the show was first announced i found her insta and this was back in September, she was in a relationship with Connor (the twins bio dad) there were photos of them together with the girls etc, his name was in her bio. Then the show starts and they must have broken up - she’s a single mum suddenly. Then this ashley comes out of nowhere and apparently they’ve been together since July 2018! So she’s obviously jumped from Connor to Ashley back to Connor and now back to Ashley! It’s so clear she’s using the twins as a weapon, I don’t doubt that Connor did wrong when she was pregnant etc but if he was so bad why did she get back with him when the twins were 8 months old?! If he does have a temper or whatever they’re saying about him is true.. surely they should set up supervised contact or something alone that route instead of having Ashley play Dad and slating Connor online constantly! I really liked Charlotte on the show but agree she has definitely shown her true colours through her Instagram.

Reactions: 8
Just seen Charlotte new year video on her IG, she’s basically straddling her boyfriend snogging his face off in front of her family, is there any need? And then to go and post it on social media for the world to see?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How bleeping weird and creepy is that?!

Just seen Charlotte new year video on her IG, she’s basically straddling her boyfriend snogging his face off in front of her family, is there any need? And then to go and post it on social media for the world to see?
:sick::sick::sick:

Just seen the video on Morgan’s story of her and Laura with their tongues down each other’s throats almost. Almost brought my tea back up. Have a day off it’s not cute it’s disgusting!

Disclaimer for the few snowflakes on here - I’m not a homophobe, I’d find any couple doing that and posting it online absolutely vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just seen the video on Morgan’s story of her and Laura with their tongues down each other’s throats almost. Almost brought my tea back up. Have a day off it’s not cute it’s disgusting!

Disclaimer for the few snowflakes on here - I’m not a homophobe, I’d find any couple doing that and posting it online absolutely vile.
no one ever wants to see or hear anyone snogging EVER 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.