Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen on Charlie's story that shes saying sharing a bed with her child is safe?
I think she gave out good advice for the person asking about co sleeping, to visit lullaby trust. if you follow the correct advice co sleeping can be safer. also Harlow is over 6 months

Reactions: 7
Alesha is very quiet on social media isn’t she?
I think that’s a good thing tbh😂 she seems to have a quiet, normal life focusing on her daughter and future. I really like her out of all the mums x

Reactions: 15
Is Charlotte having a laugh? Slim fast?! She’s far from fat!! God help those girls with her as a mum. How can she post photos of herself, not even showing face just her body and the next day make a slim fast drink? Her mum needs to have a word.

Reactions: 7
Is Charlotte having a laugh? Slim fast?! She’s far from fat!! God help those girls with her as a mum. How can she post photos of herself, not even showing face just her body and the next day make a slim fast drink? Her mum needs to have a word.
She’s just a attention seeker

Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise Charlottes boyfriend is 20 (looks way older) so was she around 15 when they got together and he was 18/19 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise Charlottes boyfriend is 20 (looks way older) so was she around 15 when they got together and he was 18/19 🤢
That’s pretty normal these days...? My first boyfriend was 6 years older than me but I was a lot more mature than other my age 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know Charlotte isn’t but he doesn’t seem to act his age either

Reactions: 1
Might be pretty normal but
That’s pretty normal these days...? My first boyfriend was 6 years older than me but I was a lot more mature than other my age 🤷🏼‍♀️
Guy I knew at school ended up on the sex offenders register for being 18 and going out with and sleeping with a 15 year old. Not normal.

Reactions: 5
Might be pretty normal but

Guy I knew at school ended up on the sex offenders register for being 18 and going out with and sleeping with a 15 year old. Not normal.
Exactly! Just because it’s common doesn’t make it any less wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that Charlottes girls always look ill or like they’ve been crying for hours? 😬

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think that Charlottes girls always look ill or like they’ve been crying for hours? 😬
Yes! They always look so bloody uncomfortable and sad in those awful outfits she puts them in. I don’t think she does much with them, they just seem to a have a dummy in 24/7 or in their jumperoo..

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell Charlotte about this thread, she's the type to come on here as herself and start threatening us all 😂

(only joking btw don't tell her)

• Haha
I also went out with an adult when I was 15. I did the whole ‘I was mature for my age’ tit. But in all fairness, a weirdo is a weirdo. I could never go out with a 15 year old, whether they were mature, intellectual, experienced or any of the lies we and them tell ourselves or others to make it ok. Lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.