Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that Charlottes girls always look ill or like they’ve been crying for hours? 😬
They don’t look a year old either, they look 8-9m to me as they’re really scrawny. Can you imagine what they look like next to Harlow?! 🙈 I don’t think they’re mobile or can even sit unsupported which is a bit late isn’t it?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They don’t look a year old either, they look 8-9m to me as they’re really scrawny. Can you imagine what they look like next to Harlow?! 🙈 I don’t think they’re mobile or can even sit unsupported which is a bit late isn’t it?
Omg they always look tired and sick yes! There’s a few pics of them sitting unsupported on the changing table but that’s all I’ve seen. Also agree that she doesn’t seem to do anything with them.. sounds awful to say cus i know she’s young and twins are a handful/ extra helps allowed etc etc., but i can’t help but feel like she takes advantage of her mum being there 24/7 to mind the girls while she pays all her attention to her boyfriend who she can’t seem to keep her hands off :sick: Like cus I know Donna is unwell but just like a pp said (sorry it’s on the previous page so can’t see your username) they seem to be constantly in bouncers so it’s not like Donna can’t manage that.

Sorry feel like I worded my last post really badly 🤦🏻‍♀️ Essentially trying to say I think Charlotte does very little with them and expects her mum to keep an eye.

You never see any pics of the twins anywhere else but in their bouncers, cot or changing table. Only exception seems to be the shopping centre. No play centres, parks, days out etc. Not that you’d always take photos when youre out and about but surely you’d have at least pictures of actual memories from your girls first year not just them lying on a mat in the house.

Omg they always look tired and sick yes! There’s a few pics of them sitting unsupported on the changing table but that’s all I’ve seen. Also agree that she doesn’t seem to do anything with them.. sounds awful to say cus i know she’s young and twins are a handful/ extra helps allowed etc etc., but i can’t help but feel like she takes advantage of her mum being there 24/7 to mind the girls while she pays all her attention to her boyfriend who she can’t seem to keep her hands off :sick: Like cus I know Donna is unwell but just like a pp said (sorry it’s on the previous page so can’t see your username) they seem to be constantly in bouncers so it’s not like Donna can’t manage that.

Essentially just trying to say I think Charlotte does very little with them and expects her mum to keep an eye.

You never see any pics of the twins anywhere else but in their bouncers, cot or changing table. Only exception seems to be the shopping centre. No play centres, parks, days out etc. Not that you’d always take photos when youre out and about but surely you’d have at least pictures of actual memories from your girls first year not just them lying on a mat in the house.
I fucked up my quoting and everything there pls ignore me ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I also went out with an adult when I was 15. I did the whole ‘I was mature for my age’ tit. But in all fairness, a weirdo is a weirdo. I could never go out with a 15 year old, whether they were mature, intellectual, experienced or any of the lies we and them tell ourselves or others to make it ok. Lol.
I was 15 and my first boyfriend was 21!!! I was going in pubs etc. However, looking back now I'm 43 with a 13 year old daughter... As normal as it seemed at the time it's pretty weird isn't it!!! I was at school... A child he was 21!! Its weird.

Reactions: 6
Donna posted something about them still being in newborn nappies!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Some people seem to thrive off having small babies, like they’re some sort of doll bragging about them being in a smaller size than their age.
I get that twins are usually smaller but they probably need a good feeding instead of being dressed in ridiculous outfits for a photo opportunity then left to lay there the rest of the day

Reactions: 12
Well we’ve all seen that Charlotte feeds the twins blended baby jars, so I can’t imagine they eat much more than that! No wonder they’re small 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That’s pretty normal these days...? My first boyfriend was 6 years older than me but I was a lot more mature than other my age 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know Charlotte isn’t but he doesn’t seem to act his age either
No, this isn't normal. You have to question why an adult wants to have a relationship with someone who is still legally a child. As mature as you might think you were, 6 years when you're 16 is a HUGE age gap.

Reactions: 11
My son is not long one and been walking for a couple of months. I’m not sure on milestones but I know it varies but I’ve not been able to get him to sit still for months , I’m not sure if them being twins or if they were early even would affect their development. I had a quick look at her page though and she said one twin had hand foot and mouth so would explain why they were looking unwell. I really liked Charlotte until I found this thread and in turn her insta account 😂 not such a big fan now. Alesha is my favourite, will be interesting to see if Laura and Morgan make an appearance in the next series.

Reactions: 3
Donna posted something about them still being in newborn nappies!!!!
That’s insane - they must be tiny if that’s the case! My kids were average size but out of newborn nappies by 2-3m. My youngest has been in size 5 since he was 1!

My son is not long one and been walking for a couple of months. I’m not sure on milestones but I know it varies but I’ve not been able to get him to sit still for months , I’m not sure if them being twins or if they were early even would affect their development. I had a quick look at her page though and she said one twin had hand foot and mouth so would explain why they were looking unwell. I really liked Charlotte until I found this thread and in turn her insta account 😂 not such a big fan now. Alesha is my favourite, will be interesting to see if Laura and Morgan make an appearance in the next series.
The twins weren’t massively early, I think they were born at 36 or 37 weeks?

Reactions: 1
All children are different, my premie didn’t crawl til 14 months and walked at 19 months. My baby born at term walked at 16 months. I don’t think it’s fair to comment on their development as babies do things in their own time.

Reactions: 9
Recent pic morgan posted... does anyone else think she may be transitioning? Ive always thought this but never been sure

Reactions: 2
Recent pic morgan posted... does anyone else think she may be transitioning? Ive always thought this but never been sure
Maybe! When the series first started I honestly couldn’t make out if she was a girl or boy and I think a lot of people couldn’t either

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen charlottes recent story on Instagram?
I've just seen it. Deffo aimed at tattle. I do feel sorry for her 2 babies, so young and an I'll mum, but that's what happens when you tell half a story, play the victim card and put your self in the spot light 🤷‍♀️

Also wtf is Charlie doing. Her babies poorly and shes out having snap presuming babies gone for a sleepover 🙄 if my little one had been in a&e I'd want a night of snuggles on the sofa and tit food.

I've just seen it. Deffo aimed at tattle. I do feel sorry for her 2 babies, so young and an I'll mum, but that's what happens when you tell half a story, play the victim card and put your self in the spot light 🤷‍♀️

Also wtf is Charlie doing. Her babies poorly and shes out having snap presuming babies gone for a sleepover 🙄 if my little one had been in a&e I'd want a night of snuggles on the sofa and tit food.
It’s aimed at the Facebook teen mom group.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.