Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt they have anything better to do, they don’t seem to work or have any intention of getting a job at any point either

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen Laura's new post? I find her belly looks very rounded like a bump.. what you all think? And comments have been limited????? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen Laura's new post? I find her belly looks very rounded like a bump.. what you all think? And comments have been limited????? Weird.
I definitely don’t think she’s pregnant, I think she’s just disabled comments cus of how much negativity she and Morgan get lol & the other day they both said something about getting threats on snapchat?? So it could be that. Also not the point but how cringey are those tracksuits and that pic🤦🏻‍♀️:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I definitely don’t think she’s pregnant, I think she’s just disabled comments cus of how much negativity she and Morgan get lol & the other day they both said something about getting threats on snapchat?? So it could be that. Also not the point but how cringey are those tracksuits and that pic🤦🏻‍♀️:ROFLMAO:
Have realized it's an old pic, think it is just the way the top is sitting. Oh yes they are awful!!!!

I know this thread isn't about normal TMUK but did anyone see Sassi's story earlier? I thought it was a absolutely disgusting

What was it?
So must have been some uproar about the photo she posted with the monkey and then she posted 2 stories saying she cant change the world and everyone should duck off and just kept saying duck off and loads of disgusting tit (cant remember everything) and you could hear zenaya in the background whilst she was saying it. She really is quite vile that girl

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone after some plague 😆 given she’s advertising a product you’d think she’d put the text through a spell checker

ABCE4FAC-6169-445B-97D2-3B79E3E1281E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What a waste of that woman’s time making up like she’ll be split up with him by Sunday AGAIN

• Haha
So must have been some uproar about the photo she posted with the monkey and then she posted 2 stories saying she cant change the world and everyone should duck off and just kept saying duck off and loads of disgusting tit (cant remember everything) and you could hear zenaya in the background whilst she was saying it. She really is quite vile that girl
I’ve always thought Sassi was vile! I don’t think she will ever grow up.

It’s embarrassing how much they blatantly beg for things. Instead of using trusty old google it’s a story that says “where can I find this or that? Message me”. duck off!!

Reactions: 6
Why do they dress Harlow like a Victorian doll, it makes her look like one of those things old ladies hide toilet rolls in!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bretts stubble annoys me so much he looks pervy. Charlie’s ridiculous eyelashes and the way she dresses the poor kid. Whole fam need a makeover

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.