Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Charlotte's stories, she's just been slating the twins dad all over Christmas. Sooo cringey!

Reactions: 2
Charlies lips and eyelashes look awful.

she would look so much better without them.

Reactions: 5
I honestly am so confused as to how Charlotte came across so differently on the show to how she actually is... this “poor me so nervous and alone” act when really she’s just a pouting Chav who seems to have hopped from one guy to the next

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how much dirty laundry Charlotte is airing out on the internet! During the show I actually felt very sorry for her but it’s a shock to see how much of her true colours are showing on the internet. It’s these poor little girls I feel sorry for if that’s how she behaves and the kinda attitude she has!

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see the rant unfortunately but I’ve unfollowed her today, she’s so irritating

Reactions: 1
I think it’s so sad what Charlotte is doing. I used to feel sorry for her but it’s clear to see she uses those girls as a weapon. I thought it was vile she was sat Christmas Day slating the girls’ dad online. Have some bleeping respect, you lay on your back and now he’s the father of your children wether you like it or not. Maybe he could do more but biologically he will always be their dad.

I think what’s happened is she wanted their dad back, he didn’t want her so she moved on with the new guy to play happy families. She doesn’t want their actual dad to ruin it (I think the new guy appears controlling personally) so keeps the girls away using any and every excuse whilst telling the public too so she’s got people on board. To me she always seemed a bit upset in the show over her ex but maybe I was reading into it too much I don’t know, all I know is she would have been with the new guy at that point because she was heavily pregnant.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s so sad what Charlotte is doing. I used to feel sorry for her but it’s clear to see she uses those girls as a weapon. I thought it was vile she was sat Christmas Day slating the girls’ dad online. Have some bleeping respect, you lay on your back and now he’s the father of your children wether you like it or not. Maybe he could do more but biologically he will always be their dad.

I think what’s happened is she wanted their dad back, he didn’t want her so she moved on with the new guy to play happy families. She doesn’t want their actual dad to ruin it (I think the new guy appears controlling personally) so keeps the girls away using any and every excuse whilst telling the public too so she’s got people on board. To me she always seemed a bit upset in the show over her ex but maybe I was reading into it too much I don’t know, all I know is she would have been with the new guy at that point because she was heavily pregnant.
I think you're spot on there, the new fella wants to play daddy so the biological dad just gets in the way now.

Find it odd that her current partner was never mentioned on the show as she seems to have been with him on and off before the girls were born 🤔

Reactions: 4
They are silly little children 😧 it really is a case of kids having kids. I think it’s irresponsible of mtv and the way they portray these girls which then gives them a platform to influence other young stupid girls.

Reactions: 5
I think you're spot on there, the new fella wants to play daddy so the biological dad just gets in the way now.

Find it odd that her current partner was never mentioned on the show as she seems to have been with him on and off before the girls were born 🤔
They probably didn't let him on the show because they wanted to portray her in a certain way, which they definitely did.

Whats happening to her mum is so sad, but she NEEDS to stop being such a witch!

Last edited:
Does anyone know what actually happened for the bio dad to be stopped from seeing the twins?

Her and Ashley both hint towards him having a temper around the kids but don’t actually spill the tea

Reactions: 1
Can anyone enlighten me on the Christmas Day massacre of the ex please? I completely missed it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.