Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 60120

They’re 10 months old and not on lumpy food yet?!
My daughter was baby led and was smashing pasta at 7 months 🙈 but in fairness she’s an absolute monster and is big for her age. I’d say twins are much smaller so could be slower with eating. However blending jars of baby food 😂😂🙈🙈 that is specifically made for babies not to choke, with no lumps, ridiculous! She’s so rude, she really needs to grow up.

Reactions: 7
Omg I'm so glad I found this thread :love::love:

So agree with everyone in that I loved Charlotte on the show but Insta really highlights her immaturity and well rudeness tbh. Sympathise with the girl but she doesn't seem to respond well to any sort of feedback on her parenting. Don't get the deal with her and her boyfriend having to post (at LEAST) one selfie a day together, on each of their accounts, with some horrendous snapchat filter, a pout and the caption 'I love you so much babe💕💕❤👫🌍💖' and then the other one replying 'I love you so much more your my world 💕💕💜❤🌍' like that's genuinely a bit too much and no one needs to see full on selfie VIDEOS of yous kissing I'm sorry. The girls are cute though. Think the food blending is probably due to her OCD being afraid they'll genuinely choke? Idk tho

Charlie bites people's tongue's off on insta comments too. Don't like her she's a silly little girl, takes Brett for granted and talks to him like tit. People tweeted saying she didn't seem very motherly to Harlow/ show her any affection and now I feel like she overcompensates by posting pics/videos of her everyday always with a 'oh mummy loves you SO much my gorgeous girl' lol. Anyone watch her youtube unboxing video she wasn't very thankful for any of it tbh and just kept moving onto the next without (in my opinion lol) a proper thank you to the brand.

Morgan is emotionally abusive and controlling end-of. Don't care what she may be like off-camera, on camera shows you everything you need to know and I agree it's properly embarassing how they were both so quick to take each other's names out the bios, set their Facebook status's as single etc then end up back together in a matter of days. Don't get me wrong I've split up with my gf before and been back together just as quick as that but we didn't post it all over social media, be on an MTV show or have a child involved ffs. They seem to go from 0 to 100 really quickly as well cus they're so cringe with the my beautiful wife comments, together forever and all eurgh ok love youre not fooling anyone. I've no problem with Laura, but she'll never succeed in that relationship.

Alisha is so unproblematic lol literally no posts about her on here. I feel like she's genuinely a lovely girl on and off the show, feel sorry for her that her mum is clearly literally just trying to find fault in Umair's family just because she's unresolved issues surrounding the fact Alisha changed religion/moved out but she needs to grow up and put her daughter and her grandchild first cus it's embarassing to watch her 18 year old make all the effort when she's being pushed away so coldly for doing duck all wrong tbh! I really like Alisha and they're the sweetest couple to watch as well

anyway thats the end of my unnecessary recap lmao be back for more soon

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you can tell their age. They behave like I did when I was in secondary school. Their kids will probably end up the same.

Reactions: 9
Meant to say did anyone see the comments on Charlotte's live last week about her and her boyf being stoned? Obviously could've just been a rumour but it was worded in a way that made the person writing it look like they'd actually seen them out and about, duno though 👀She obviously denied it and said she only smokes cigs

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Here we go..

Charlotte - What’s she doing blending baby food? They’re near 11 months, twins or not I’d be seeing a doctor if they couldn’t swallow a baby jar at that age. Her cleaning, does she think she’s something special? Hun we all do those things daily so I won’t clap my hands and say well done. She’s so immature in real life isn’t she?

Morgan and Laura - Finally back on insta and banging on about how much they love one another. Give it a rest it’s embarrassing. If you truly loved one another and thought it would work, you wouldn’t need to do all that. Mothers and wives, they need to grow the hell up. I think they’re both absolute mugs

Charlie - Shes just full on weird. Her lips annoy me and her eyelashes annoy me even more. I know that’s shallow but she would look so much better without. I used to quite like Brett but he’s always shouting OI to Harlow. What’s the actual need?

Did I read there won’t be a season 2? Thank god for that

Reactions: 12
So glad I've come across this!

I really used to like charlotte until a few weeks ago when she posted about a woman replying to her story (which was of her holding one of the girls and shes in a nice warm coat and the girls have no coat on or socks!) The woman wasnt horrible think she said something like 'you need to put a coat on xx' and she shared the inbox from the woman and was horrible about her. The woman was completely right it was like 2° outside they all had coats on and the girls didnt even have a coat let alone socks its was disgusting. She's gone to really think shes something which is a shame because her mum seems so nice but they are way too gangsta imo.

Charlie - omg I just can't stand the girl. She is vile and really thinks she is something. Shes extremely rude to everyone who comments something. Horrid girl!

And morgan and laura. Not much more to say than what an embarrassment. Post your split up over social media. Morgans mother slagging laura off all over Facebook. Morgan saying laura has left her then back together saying they never split up cause they love each other so much.

Get a grip. Worst season I've ever seen, with the worst cast except for Alesha.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 60120

They’re 10 months old and not on lumpy food yet?!
What a witch 😆 "Can tell some people don't have kids" ah shut up you're a kid yourself! Absolutely no need for her to screenshot and post that with the girls name and all.

Why doesn't she just buy the 4-6 month jars if they 'choke on lumps' (which I highly doubt they do at 10 months - they probably gag because it's a new sensation and how they learn to swallow fs) or she could make some herself if she's going to go through the hassle of blending it.

Her and Charlie are 2 bin lids I swear. Found Charlie's YouTube channel and she has a video of her feeding Harlow and doesn't know how to say the word purée 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see on Charlie’s story today saying “doctors at this time 😩” - at 10.56🤦🏼‍♀️ What time does she normally get up and start her day?! Especially with a baby 🙈
Also, on that story, she had a woman and a child in the photo. I would be fuming is that was me and my child!!! Disrespectful beyond belief.
i genuinely think taking photos and posting them anywhere without said person’s permission should be a finable offence 😕🤷🏼‍♀️ But I’m super paranoid about these things.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see on Charlie’s story today saying “doctors at this time 😩” - at 10.56🤦🏼‍♀️ What time does she normally get up and start her day?! Especially with a baby 🙈
Also, on that story, she had a woman and a child in the photo. I would be fuming is that was me and my child!!! Disrespectful beyond belief.
i genuinely think taking photos and posting them anywhere without said person’s permission should be a finable offence 😕🤷🏼‍♀️ But I’m super paranoid about these things.
I thought the exact same. I'm really private with what I post online of my child (shocking these days I know) and would be so annoyed if I found out someone posted a picture like that. I'm not one to say people can't take pictures in public places or anything but have a bit of respect for the people around you! She surely could have deleted that and re-took the picture 2 seconds later when the woman had came through the door?

Just another example of how thoughtless and immature she is.

• Heart
I’m watching it now and can’t believe Charlie is moaning that Brett’s Mum has made all food she “doesn’t like” for the baby shower. She’s literally just said “who eats salmon?”....everyone??

Reactions: 14
I’m watching it now and can’t believe Charlie is moaning that Brett’s Mum has made all food she “doesn’t like” for the baby shower. She’s literally just said “who eats salmon?”....everyone??
i found that part funny when it turned out she had never actually tried salmon, then she goes oooh i might try some then when she sees it

cant believe charlie has click baited being pregnant when shes got a house shes getting backlash on instagram for it

Didn’t Charlotte say she had no friends? It’s funny how all these shows the girls all say that exact thing and then you go to their Instagram and their friends are all over it like “omg my gurl 10/10 lysm my babe😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way Charlie treats Brett is awful, the episode where she 'splits up' with him and kicks him out of the house, the poor boy has done absolutely nothing and isn't even rising to her aggressive behaviour. She then says on camera she's so happy she has ended the relationship....next clip she's in tears begging him to come back???

Also her moaning that he doesn't help with the night feeds when he works 40 hrs a week??

The way Charlie treats Brett is awful, the episode where she 'splits up' with him and kicks him out of the house, the poor boy has done absolutely nothing and isn't even rising to her aggressive behaviour. She then says on camera she's so happy she has ended the relationship....next clip she's in tears begging him to come back???

Also her moaning that he doesn't help with the night feeds when he works 40 hrs a week??
I think she’s horrible. It’s all very well blaming her behaviour on PND but she comes across as just being a spoilt brat and that’s upbringing not depression.

I think she’s horrible. It’s all very well blaming her behaviour on PND but she comes across as just being a spoilt brat and that’s upbringing not depression.
any clip of her talking to her Mum, her Mum is encouraging her to 'stand up' to Brett aka to be horrible to him so she's obviously been brought up that way

I can't believe they planned the pregnancy and then when she was pregnant she did nothing but cry that her friends didn't bother with her anymore, what did she expect planning a pregnancy as a teenager?

Also don't even get me started on Morgan and Laura

Morgan is so controlling/emotionally abusive, what normal wife or partner gets that upset and angry about their other half spending time with their Mum? If that is how she reacts to Laura spending time with her family i'm gonna assume she isn't allowed any friends

any clip of her talking to her Mum, her Mum is encouraging her to 'stand up' to Brett aka to be horrible to him so she's obviously been brought up that way

I can't believe they planned the pregnancy and then when she was pregnant she did nothing but cry that her friends didn't bother with her anymore, what did she expect planning a pregnancy as a teenager?

Also don't even get me started on Morgan and Laura

Morgan is so controlling/emotionally abusive, what normal wife or partner gets that upset and angry about their other half spending time with their Mum? If that is how she reacts to Laura spending time with her family i'm gonna assume she isn't allowed any friends
She said in that Q&A she wasn’t planned 🤔 or wasn’t planned to come as soon as she did. don’t believe that for one minute. And she commented on Instagram the other day about wanting another 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.