Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they're back together LOL. anyone else freaked out that she is 17 and he looks about 30?!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but that Brett Carter guy on Instagram ffs. Changing his name to brettcarterofficial like he’s something special πŸ˜‚ and then begging for ads and stuff from companies and swearing like he’s a roadman whilst doing em πŸ˜‚ he looks and sounds like a weedy little geek.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find laura and morgan so embarrassing. Honestly quite shamed for them the stuff they write on insta. It's something you would say at age 12. Pure cringe

Reactions: 7
I find laura and morgan so embarrassing. Honestly quite shamed for them the stuff they write on insta. It's something you would say at age 12. Pure cringe
They’re all the same apart from Alesha. Charlotte is constantly posting pictures and videos of her and her weasely boyfriend snogging and groping each other 🀒

• Sick
I’ve notice that Charlie and Charlotte (I don’t really look at the other girls) are always posting stuff that people have sent them, obviously for free but they never put gifted, do they have to?

Reactions: 4
I’ve notice that Charlie and Charlotte (I don’t really look at the other girls) are always posting stuff that people have sent them, obviously for free but they never put gifted, do they have to?
Yes they have to declare it! What annoys me is they "forget" who sent it and I think that's so rude! Clearly accepting anything and everything so can't remember who sent what x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.