Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in that Q&A she wasn’t planned 🤔 or wasn’t planned to come as soon as she did. don’t believe that for one minute. And she commented on Instagram the other day about wanting another 🤦🏼‍♀️
In the actual show she says on one ep that they weren't using contraception and just 'seeing what happened'.

Then in the final ep where the 4 girls got together, when Laura said it took 8 tries for her to fall pregnant, Charlie comments that it took her and Brett 6m to fall pregnant? How can she contradict herself when it's on the actual show 🤣

She's awful. Please tell me someone else saw her feeding HUGE pieces of pasta to the baby on insta stories yday? I could barely even watch for fear of her choking

Reactions: 6
In the actual show she says on one ep that they weren't using contraception and just 'seeing what happened'.

Then in the final ep where the 4 girls got together, when Laura said it took 8 tries for her to fall pregnant, Charlie comments that it took her and Brett 6m to fall pregnant? How can she contradict herself when it's on the actual show 🤣

She's awful. Please tell me someone else saw her feeding HUGE pieces of pasta to the baby on insta stories yday? I could barely even watch for fear of her choking
They’d only been together 5 minutes when she decided she wanted a baby and moan about it all her life then 🙃😂

Reactions: 1

What age is the baby now, is she not 6 months? We gave our baby pasta from 6 months.. we did baby led weaning and have her everything we ate.

Reactions: 6
Charlotte and her boyfriend have broke up (again lol). Names out of bios and she’s posted a few things of just her and the girls. I checked her fb too and she’s changed her cover photo and his actually says single :unsure::unsure:

But to be fair.. I give it a day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What age is the baby now, is she not 6 months? We gave our baby pasta from 6 months.. we did baby led weaning and have her everything we ate.
I wish I had a pic to show you what I mean, all for babies eating pasta but this was jumbo pieces of pasta that are far too big for a 6m old to be swallowing

Reactions: 2
Charlotte clearly broke up with her boyfriend again, deleted all traces of him from Instagram 🙄

They are such children!

Reactions: 5
ex
Charlotte and her boyfriend have broke up (again lol). Names out of bios and she’s posted a few things of just her and the girls. I checked her fb too and she’s changed her cover photo and his actually says single :unsure::unsure:

But to be fair.. I give it a day
Yeah, this happened a few days ago today and she posted something about girls needing to know their worth (think it’s still up) but the next day the pictures magically reappeared and his name was back in her bio.

Reactions: 2
ex

Yeah, this happened a few days ago today and she posted something about girls needing to know their worth (think it’s still up) but the next day the pictures magically reappeared and his name was back in her bio.
and she wants to bring another child into this chaos! they're children themselves

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my god how pathetic is Charlotte. I'm quite sick of her tbh. She is one rude little brat. Does a Q&A after making it obvious they've split then telling people it's none of their business. Grow up child dont plaster all that tit if you dont want people asking. Nasty girl she is

Reactions: 10
Why on Earth is Charlotte saying Ashley will still be in the twin’s life even though they’ve broke up?? As if it makes sense for (what is essentially now) a stranger to them to still raise them with Charlotte if they’re not together lol. Someone said this on the Q&A and she snapped:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Why on Earth is Charlotte saying Ashley will still be in the twin’s life even though they’ve broke up?? As if it makes sense for (what is essentially now) a stranger to them to still raise them with Charlotte if they’re not together lol. Someone said this on the Q&A and she snapped:rolleyes:
I think he’ll run for the hills!

Reactions: 1
I think she has been positively edited by the show producers, she seemed lovely on the show but a nightmare on Instagram!

Reactions: 5
I think she has been positively edited by the show producers, she seemed lovely on the show but a nightmare on Instagram!
she's an embaressment i'd be mortified if my daughter spoke to people like that! Mind you, she's only 2 so..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s back together with her boyfriend again 😆 she needs to realise her daughters need stability not her mum being caught up in a yo yo relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh loving this thread! I just used to moan to my husband about them after every episode!
@veggieburgerchip I agree with everything you’ve said!
I thought Charlotte was so lovely on the show but agree Instagram shows a totally different side to her. The constant posts with the boyfriend 🙈🤢
Morgan is so controlling, if she doesn’t like how she comes across don’t act like that!! The worst for me is when she cries to guilt Laura even more. Charlie I think is just a brat, as someone said her mum tells her to stand up to Brett so I think they’ve just got an attitude. I’ve not seen his insta but on the programme he comes across so lovely and doing his best. His mum seems lovely too. Charlie showed her spoilt ungrateful side with that baby shower!
Alisha I feel so sorry for. How can her mum treat her like this, the girls just had a baby and wants her mum! Her only fault (?!) was changing religion which I get is a big thing to some people but get over it!! I wasn’t sure of her husband at first but I think he’s nice and seems very supportive. I hope they have a nice wee life away from all the drama of the rest of them, they’re the most mature of the cast, the rest show their age & immaturity.

Reactions: 7
So one minute Charlotte and her boyfriend aren’t together but he’s still going raise her kids who call him dad (What?!? That’s a whole new can of worms!)
5 seconds later they are back together and nobody is allowed to comment on the crazy.

What is it with these girls and broadcasting their lives on tv/insta and then getting annoyed when people comment on their questionable choices?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.