Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is charlotte for real. She has just put on her home account nice healthy tea for isabella & brianna. Wait for it....fish fingers, chicken nuggets & waffles. Not an once of veg in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She HAS to be joking. The thing is they all seem thick as pig tit and I understand they have a lot going on BUT those girls must have intervention from a health visitor for their size, weight & lack of development. What is going on? Where is her support? Those poor girls. Both Charlotte & her mum are like string beans & it’s evidently genetics but the lack of a varied diet isn’t going to help either. Her sister seems so much more mum-like.

Reactions: 4
Charlotte we don’t want to see the flecks of faeces on your toilet brush hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is charlotte for real. She has just put on her home account nice healthy tea for isabella & brianna. Wait for it....fish fingers, chicken nuggets & waffles. Not an once of veg in sight.
I think maybe she reads here and she has seen that people have noticed that her kids ONLY eat baby jars. So now she’s like “no I make my kids healthy meals too!!” And tried to prove it. Except that isn’t a healthy meal and she’s made herself look even worse for even thinking that this is healthy because it’s got the word “carrot” in the waffles.
Not against using frozen food Sometimes but no vegetables?
And that’s nowhere near enough!! Surely she’s just taking the piss because there’s no way I’d be happy giving my kids just that for dinner :(

Also what really annoys me is that it takes 2 minutes to peel a couple carrots or potatoes and boil/steam them. That’s all. It takes the same amount of time as putting some fish fingers in the oven. If you are going to cook chicken nuggets then at the same time why not boil some fresh veg!
Also I’ve neve ever seen them eat a piece of fruit. I’m worried for these kids and I hope her health visitor gives them support or advice.

Reactions: 8
Also what really annoys me is that it takes 2 minutes to peel a couple carrots or potatoes and boil/steam them. That’s all. It takes the same amount of time as putting some fish fingers in the oven. If you are going to cook chicken nuggets then at the same time why not boil some fresh veg!
Exactly this! I do a batch cook. 10 mins (if that) prep.
Let everything boil.
Mash (2mins)
Place in tupperwear (2mins)
Place in freezer. Do anywhere between 7-12 meals in one hit. Few potatoes and carrots. So let's say about £1 for 10(ish) meals 😳

Reactions: 3
I think maybe she reads here and she has seen that people have noticed that her kids ONLY eat baby jars. So now she’s like “no I make my kids healthy meals too!!” And tried to prove it. Except that isn’t a healthy meal and she’s made herself look even worse for even thinking that this is healthy because it’s got the word “carrot” in the waffles.
Not against using frozen food Sometimes but no vegetables?
And that’s nowhere near enough!! Surely she’s just taking the piss because there’s no way I’d be happy giving my kids just that for dinner :(

Also I’ve neve ever seen them eat a piece of fruit. I’m worried for these kids and I hope her health visitor gives them support or advice.
I also think this but surely her mum or sister could offer some advice to her?

Reactions: 2
She probably thinks she’s doing the right thing - it’s the way she’s been bought up.

Reactions: 7

why would you put BO on a hat like that, you’re just asking for her to be picked on!
I know, she could’ve got BOC at least (O’Connor) and Isabellas IOC. :rolleyes:

Also I genuinely don’t think the tray of their ‘healthy dinner’ was a joke. Look at the size of them, that’s probably genuinely all they eat. Did anyone see Charlottes story today, they were at a buffet with the girls and yet the baby jars were sat there loud and proud bang in the middle of the table. A BUFFET!!!! Where she could’ve easily made the twins up a little plate of food of things they could eat, I’m sure there’d have been mashed potato, veg, probably pasta, bread, chicken nuggets etc. But no they were on the jars 👍🏻 Poor souls

Reactions: 7
And the jars at the buffet clearly say ‘7 months’ on the front. She had the same in the picture she posted of the kitchen cupboard which I thought was a bit strange at the time but also thought it could’ve been an old photo.

Now I’m no baby rearing expert but I’m pretty sure that if you are going to feed your babies jars instead of fresh food, it should at least be age appropriate jars.

Reactions: 4
And the jars at the buffet clearly say ‘7 months’ on the front. She had the same in the picture she posted of the kitchen cupboard which I thought was a bit strange at the time but also thought it could’ve been an old photo.

Now I’m no baby rearing expert but I’m pretty sure that if you are going to feed your babies jars instead of fresh food, it should at least be age appropriate jars.
There aren’t jars for 12 months plus because baby’s at that age can and should be pretty much eating everything we do! (Salt and sugar limited tho)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.