Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on one of Morgan's pictures because someone was saying Kingsley looked like her 🤣🤣 all I said was if you think that child looks like her you need your eyes testing. Morgan blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

Hahahah, if you look through the comments on Morgan’s insta you’ll notice that she’ll heart every single one EXCEPT ones that say Kingsley looks like Laura. I think it’s actually really sad, I can get that the insecurity that because Laura birthed him she worries she’ll not have the same bond or something but to actively ignore those comments when people are just trying to be nice reeks of jealousy. She actually replied to one where somebody had wrote ‘He looks so like his mummy!’ with ‘he has two aha’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hahahah, if you look through the comments on Morgan’s insta you’ll notice that she’ll heart every single one EXCEPT ones that say Kingsley looks like Laura. I think it’s actually really sad, I can get that the insecurity that because Laura birthed him she worries she’ll not have the same bond or something but to actively ignore those comments when people are just trying to be nice reeks of jealousy. She actually replied to one where somebody had wrote ‘He looks so like his mummy!’ with ‘he has two aha’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s not his biologically

Reactions: 1
I hate this attitude- just because she didn't have any biological say doesn't mean she's any less of a parent! She doesn't need to keep emphasising over and over that she's his mum- we know that She's on the birth certificate!

Think she needs to get off social media and go talk to a therapist about self confidence and her worries about her kid.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen charlottes new page about her home and cleaning? Someone gave her advice about the temperature of the water for formula needs to be 70 degrees to kill bacteria like it says on the tin. And Charlotte replied really passive aggressively. The original comment wasn’t even harsh it was actually nice! She’s a horrible human...

She was portrayed completely differently on tv..She’s not nice at all!

Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute woman. Kids look ill and don’t even have pillowcases
82CA42EC-52D3-482E-9183-B61CBA053BFA.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Morgan really needs to grow up. Yes she’s his mum on paper but biologically there’s nothing there. If it bothers her that much why did they have a child in the first place?? That’s what happens when teenagers rush into big decisions.

Reactions: 8
I saw on charlottes cleaning Instagram she did a post of how she washed the baby bottles and someone asked what they were soaking in....water and washing up liquid doesn’t everyone do that 🤣

Everytime she posts them on her story they’re eating baby jars.. they need more than that. It looks like they don’t have any fresh food at all.

and on one of her mums Instagram videos, Charlotte is smoking at the door she’s not even outside...

They don’t look healthy because they aren’t healthy

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen charlottes new page about her home and cleaning? Someone gave her advice about the temperature of the water for formula needs to be 70 degrees to kill bacteria like it says on the tin. And Charlotte replied really passive aggressively. The original comment wasn’t even harsh it was actually nice! She’s a horrible human...

She was portrayed completely differently on tv..She’s not nice at all!
I saw this and thought the exact same thing.

She’s so immature and he relationship with Ashley seems really full on and unhealthy

Reactions: 3
Late to the party but I am SICK of Charlottes actual personality can we have Charlotte in the show back pls

Just looking through charlottes Instagram, has anyone noticed how long those babies nails are?! Genuinely shocked :eek:

3E9FAAAA-A1C2-44AA-8DE2-F9D080123688.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Just looking through charlottes Instagram, has anyone noticed how long those babies nails are?! Genuinely shocked :eek:

View attachment 74402
She’s a bit of a skank 😬 I liked her on the show and felt sorry for her but I definitely feel like all aspects of her life were dramatised for max sympathy. She’s such an immature little girl

View attachment 74402
Shes an undercover scrubber. As soon as she said she had OCD I though lies. House looks tidy but I bet its not clean. Better it smells like "happy shopper" airfreshers trying to cover the smell of the chip pan and fags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Shes an undercover scrubber. As soon as she said she had OCD I though lies. House looks tidy but I bet its not clean. Better it smells like "happy shopper" airfreshers trying to cover the smell of the chip pan and fags
Forgot about the OCD thing! Don't believe that at all now in hindsight - probably just being immature not wanting to change a pooey nappy!

Reactions: 5
Brilliant 👏

Charlotte oh where do you even start she seemed mature for a 16 year old on the show but I'm Instagram her relationship she Definately acts her age. I was literally dying when she broke up with the boyfriend and he was apparently still going to bring them up together! Weird as duck. He's not there dad they wouldn't even remember him if he was to leave and she thinks it's something cus they say dada! What they aren't saying it to him cus they know what it means it's the easiest word for a baby to say! Her twins seem behind I know we don't see everything but they are constantly sat in a high chair or jumparoo thing how are they ever going to learn to walk. She seems lazy to be fair all they eat is baby jars they need a decent meal. And the pouting in EVERY photo I can't even deal can't this girl smile. How sad the twins will look back on pictures one day and all their mum ever done was pout. Some babies just are dainty mine was at 12 months and she was wearing 6/9 months but she ate a normal healthy baby led weaned diet and was still small not just little baby jars. And reached all milestones normally crawling at 7m walking at 11m, I don't even think her twins can crawl yet?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.