Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she is such a child, she has already deleted the story about not being with Ashley, they are probably back together already. The breakup lasted about 30mins 😂 I noticed she always does those ‘ask me something’ boxes when she breaks up with him 😩😩😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
There's no way she reads Tattle. Can you imagine, she'd go bleeping mental reading this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve both deleted pics of them together. Bet they’ll be back together again tomorrow 🙄

can’t believe Charlie begging for someone’s Netflix, shes such a woman

59459818-971C-4F64-A518-99B6D6C64ECB.png

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just love how she posts that same picture every time they break up with him blocked out 😂 honestly how is this child raising children 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m reading the comments on her latest post about not using the right spelling of too 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly I can not believe this child is bringing up children

Reactions: 1
Ikea meatballs for tea! So ditched the meal plan by Tuesday! And not fed her family for £60 this week!! In no way was that a true budget meal planned shop
I think this comment was meant for Rebecca Lambs thread 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the twins have a unstable diet and an unstable upbringing 😳 (not judging single parents, I mean it because there on and off more times than they have a freezer tea)

Reactions: 5
That's what I thought they are too young to understand now but if this carrys on in years to come which I'm sure it will it won't be good for them watching their mum's boyfriend leave every 5 minutes

Who wrote this am dying 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There's no way she reads Tattle. Can you imagine, she'd go bleeping mental reading this thread 😂
I think she definitely does! Her new post shows that about people who think her kids live on purées 😂 wow so healthy!! We were wrong guys.. they have fish fingers & waffles everybody! Give me strength 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think she definitely does! Her new post shows that about people who think her kids live on purées 😂 wow so healthy!! We were wrong guys.. they have fish fingers & waffles everybody! Give me strength 🤣
I think the purée quote came from someone on her insta comments tho.. the same one who said they looked malnourished, I reckon it would be WORLD WAR THREE if she saw this thread seeing as that’s how she reacted to one comment let alone all of ours on here:p
Glad some of yous are having the balls to comment it on her insta though tbh. I reckon she sees the word ‘malnourished’ and thinks of third world countries, starvation in its most obvious form etc and is so baffled to how anyone would think that so jumps straight on the ‘they were premature’ wagon. I don’t think she’ll ever take a step back and consider people may be right though.. completely headstrong and backed up by mum sadly

Reactions: 3
The problem wasn’t the first fingers and nuggets it was that she called them healthy 🤦🏻‍♀️ (I think fish fingers can be quite good but I wouldn’t class it as a healthy meal)

Reactions: 4
They’ve both deleted pics of them together. Bet they’ll be back together again tomorrow 🙄

can’t believe Charlie begging for someone’s Netflix, shes such a woman

View attachment 77091
:unsure:
AHAHAH THIS IS MY COMMENT

6A925798-5006-4C0D-923D-5CC4F2A8E96F.png

I think the purée quote came from someone on her insta comments tho.. the same one who said they looked malnourished, I reckon it would be WORLD WAR THREE if she saw this thread seeing as that’s how she reacted to one comment let alone all of ours on here:p
Glad some of yous are having the balls to comment it on her insta though tbh. I reckon she sees the word ‘malnourished’ and thinks of third world countries, starvation in its most obvious form etc and is so baffled to how anyone would think that so jumps straight on the ‘they were premature’ wagon. I don’t think she’ll ever take a step back and consider people may be right though.. completely headstrong and backed up by mum sadly
She originally commented saying what does malnourished mean lol then deleted it. Bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They were born at 36 weeks weren’t they so only a week premature considering from 37 weeks is full term. You wouldn’t expect them to be so behind on milestones just from being one week early 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope their HV is involved to help those kids.

Reactions: 5
The problem wasn’t the first fingers and nuggets it was that she called them healthy 🤦🏻‍♀️ (I think fish fingers can be quite good but I wouldn’t class it as a healthy meal)
Exactly this there's nothing wrong with that food but they probably eat it every time they don't eat purees. My daughter actually loves fish fingers but I would never post it on Instagram on a manky oven tray labelling it healthy food. She's as thick as a pig in tit. She's so immature it's unreal what hope have them kids got. This girl can't accept any form of criticism in the slightest. She shouldn't of gone on tv and put her life on show if that's the case. The way she responds to people is pathetic like she's better than them. No love you are just a silly little chav I hope the idiot does read this thread

I just dont get charlotte. She still lives with her mum and her mum seems to be bringing them up too. I can only imagine being a single mum and living with my mum. But I'm sure she would be giving absolutely priceless advice and help. Must just be how that family brings kids up 😖

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They were born at 36 weeks weren’t they so only a week premature considering from 37 weeks is full term. You wouldn’t expect them to be so behind on milestones just from being one week early 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope their HV is involved to help those kids.
They are a year old and can't even crawl. I also remember her posting only a few weeks ago of them in the cot and it was on the highest setting that's for newborns I was shocked it should be on the bottom by now. But I guess they probably can't even pull themselves up to stand in there

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly this there's nothing wrong with that food but they probably eat it every time they don't eat purees. My daughter actually loves fish fingers but I would never post it on Instagram on a manky oven tray labelling it healthy food. She's as thick as a pig in tit. She's so immature it's unreal what hope have them kids got. This girl can't accept any form of criticism in the slightest. She shouldn't of gone on tv and put her life on show if that's the case. The way she responds to people is pathetic like she's better than them. No love you are just a silly little chav I hope the idiot does read this thread
👏🏻

Well I think that was a dig at tattle . Can’t deny it yourself hun, when every pic of your kids dinner is a jar . And then a video of them eating a jar, with you having a ciggie in the back ground .....

Charlie today with her musical nightlight recommendations , use the reviews on a product like the rest of us ffs .’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.