Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omd
Omg please all go watch this story with the sound on :ROFLMAO:I’m literally pissing myself, cheersing with a plastic coke cup and two coffee cups ‘appy berfday isahbellahh and briaaannnaa’
I died cringing
It sounds so rehearsed
Is it even their birthday 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg please all go watch this story with the sound on :ROFLMAO:I’m literally pissing myself, cheersing with a plastic coke cup and two coffee cups ‘appy berfday isahbellahh and briaaannnaa’
Omg! 😂😂😂
And no surprise in the story before that.. Isabella and Brianna are eating.. wait for it... A baby food jar! I’m not against using baby food jars and pouches I used them for my baby.. but it’s not meant to be the majority of a child’s diet.

do they even hold themselves standing up yet?

Reactions: 5
Omg! 😂😂😂
And no surprise in the story before that.. Isabella and Brianna are eating.. wait for it... A baby food jar! I’m not against using baby food jars and pouches I used them for my baby.. but it’s not meant to be the majority of a child’s diet.

do they even hold themselves standing up yet?
and not just that.
They are being fed squashed into their prams .
With a coat , a hate , a foot muff and a bib on and can barely move .

Reactions: 3
I’m glad someone else has realised about the twins looking a bit.... malnutritioned 😭 had any noticed how dirty their socks were on the photo of the birthday pjs 🥺

:p I’m glad we all enjoyed that one lmao. Casperron it was their birthday over two weeks ago but i’m sure the twins were buzzing to finally get a wee day out and enjoy their baby jars in a new location.. the aquarium:love:

Jokes aside surely most babies would be enjoying their first slab of cake, or having a few mum and baby friends round for party food/ drinks that sort of thing but it just seemed really odd like Charlotte just took them to the aquarium with her mum and one other friend? Not that there’s anything wrong with that in general but it’s a bit depressing for a birthday party isn’t it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Charlie is a good mum by the looks of it. She keeps a clean house, Harlow is always clean, she cooks meals unlike charlotte... she takes care of herself and isn’t a slob.. (the eyelashes are something else though 🤣)

But why does she dress Harlow like that 😂 Harlow is cute but looks so strange in those clothes! You can get such nicer clothes especially the price she is willing to spend on clothes. She spends £100+ on one outfit and they don’t even look nice 🤣 and I think she is quite immature in her replies but not as bad as Charlotte

Reactions: 8
I commented on one of Morgan's pictures because someone was saying Kingsley looked like her 🤣🤣 all I said was if you think that child looks like her you need your eyes testing. Morgan blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳
I know! Fan girls are always saying he looks like her or has her eyes 😂 I hate to say it Morgs but it wasn’t your sperm nor egg that created his dna make up or gene pool. I’m so happy for them that morgs was able to be on the birth certificate along with Laura. But that’s as far as it goes I’m afraid.

• Haha
So the twins are stuck in a jumperoo every morning in front of the tv. No wonder they are developmentally behind

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.