Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There aren’t jars for 12 months plus because baby’s at that age can and should be pretty much eating everything we do! (Salt and sugar limited tho)
Yeah. They can eat everything we can. It’s pure laziness on charlottes part. It’s easier pulling out a jar. I feel so bad for those kids! :( I understand she’s young but plenty of young parents still feed their kids proper food. Sickens me.

Has anyone seen Charlie’s post? Someone asked if Brett and her were still together and that’s he’s tight with money. (Which in the show, made it out like he was extremely tight with money. He turned the kettle off because it was “wasting electric” but will buy takeaways and that? It’s awful) . Anyway he replied back saying this person looked liked poverty. They are ALL immature and give young parents a bad name.

Reactions: 4
Yeah. They can eat everything we can. It’s pure laziness on charlottes part. It’s easier pulling out a jar. I feel so bad for those kids! :( I understand she’s young but plenty of young parents still feed their kids proper food. Sickens me.

Has anyone seen Charlie’s post? Someone asked if Brett and her were still together and that’s he’s tight with money. (Which in the show, made it out like he was extremely tight with money. He turned the kettle off because it was “wasting electric” but will buy takeaways and that? It’s awful) . Anyway he replied back saying this person looked liked poverty. They are ALL immature and give young parents a bad name.
Brett responded to me once with a really childish response that wasn’t warranted.

Probably such a skinflint because he spends all his money on new cars and the thousands it costs him to insure them. Priorities and all that.

Charlie’s posted about heartbreak this week and also about her and Harlow being a team so I was wondering if they had split up

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen how many prams Charlie has had?? Said she was asking for a friend a few weeks ago and then she appears with that same one she was asking about 😅 people have mentioned it on comments and she said a she addicted to buying them.
How the hell do they afford it?!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen how many prams Charlie has had?? Said she was asking for a friend a few weeks ago and then she appears with that same one she was asking about 😅 people have mentioned it on comments and she said a she addicted to buying them.
they sell their prams and then by a different one 2nd hand

I see sassi is at the dental centre, where all the reality 'stars' seem to be at the moment, surely she cant be going there for veneers?? Shes had braces on for years and her teeth look lovely, why ruin that for a pair of free teeth that lets face it will look like shes got a mouth full of piano keys like they all have these days 😬 I havent seen a good set yet!

Reactions: 9
I see sassi is at the dental centre, where all the reality 'stars' seem to be at the moment, surely she cant be going there for veneers?? Shes had braces on for years and her teeth look lovely, why ruin that for a pair of free teeth that lets face it will look like shes got a mouth full of piano keys like they all have these days 😬 I havent seen a good set yet!
She’s only like 21/22 max? To get veneers which last 10 years you have to get your teeth shaven down which is permanent

Reactions: 3
It just to keep up the appearance of I can have what ever I want :sleep: So immature

Reactions: 6
Charlie begging for someones netflix log in 😳

It just to keep up the appearance of I can have what ever I want :sleep: So immature
Tbf there all second hand. Bet she sell the one shes got then buys a new one. Cant are why people dont just buy a decent pram and stick to it 🤢

Charlie is actual jokes, on her insta story on one she’s showing off matching new Vivienne Westwood shoes for her and Harlow and then on the next she can’t afford Netflix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg that dinner only just seen it. Healthy lol. And the portion one child would eat that. Her and the boyfriend have split up I give it 2 days 😴😴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.