Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that Charlottes girls always look ill or like they’ve been crying for hours? 😬
This 👏 They constantly look like they've been crying for hours

Anyone seen Laura’s story? I’m probably reading into it too much but it made me think she’s pregnant again or they’re trying at least
I wonder if they will use the same 'facebook donor' from before 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This 👏 They constantly look like they've been crying for hours.
They look malnourished. She was blending cow and gate baby food for them when they was 9 months. Sure its 7 month+ and already partly blended!!

Always dressed nice tho.

Reactions: 8
How lovely does Charlie look without lashes!!
Her lips look ridiculous, she’s got the duck pout going on 😆

They look malnourished. She was blending cow and gate baby food for them when they was 9 months. Sure its 7 month+ and already partly blended!!

Always dressed nice tho.
Donna said in the comments on her post where Charlotte is smoking that they’re in 6 month clothes and newborn nappies still 😱 you’d think the health visitor would be concerned that there’s a problem with them given they’re so tiny!

Reactions: 7
Not being rude but how does Charlotte afford to smoke when nobody in that family seems to work?

Reactions: 10
Not being rude but how does Charlotte afford to smoke when nobody in that family seems to work?
I imagine they’ll be entitled to PIP for Donna due to her illness plus child benefit and tax credits etc.. What is her illness, has she ever said anywhere? I’ve only seen her say she’s terminally ill but not with what.

Reactions: 1
Charlottes newest post.. the twins are a year old and they are still eating blended baby food jars 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ No wonder they are still in newborn nappies they’re probably bloody starving
Omg there tiny. They maybe are just a dainty family. My 6 month old is a right monster. Dont blend her anything just mash it up. Proper food, not food jars! (NOT having a dig at anyone who uses jars/pouches, mines just prefers home made)

Reactions: 3
If I remember correctly the twins weren’t premature and they weren’t that small for being twins either? Absolutely no excuse for them to be on 100% blended food unless there’s a medical reason and if there was I’m sure we would all know about it. Could be wrong though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s not a photo it’s a video. She’s standing at the door behind them smoking
just gone and watched the video . Why not just actually go outside to have your fag. Instead of half arsed hanging your hand out the door . Hate seeing people smoke around kids .

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg there tiny. They maybe are just a dainty family. My 6 month old is a right monster. Dont blend her anything just mash it up. Proper food, not food jars! (NOT having a dig at anyone who uses jars/pouches, mines just prefers home made)
If you look at her sisters children they’re chunky and healthy looking 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Charlotte showing us that they do eat solid foods!
I dont get it?! They can eat toast but need the baby food extra blended 😳
My 6m old cant eat toast but she can eat normal food if its mashed. Lazy parenting come to mind. Do a bath cook hun and freeze, saves time and money!

Reactions: 5
Toast in the bowl im deceaseddd
Just put it on the highchair ffs
My son has been eating proper food since 6 months

Reactions: 1
Okay, I take it back about it not being normal to have an older boyfriend.... the only reason for this is because of the picture Charlotte has posted from last night and he is sat at the end of a row of girls looking like a creep 🤮
Now I know how it used to look 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I commented on one of Morgan's pictures because someone was saying Kingsley looked like her 🤣🤣 all I said was if you think that child looks like her you need your eyes testing. Morgan blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.