Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also wtf is Charlie doing. Her babies poorly and shes out having snap presuming babies gone for a sleepover 🙄 if my little one had been in a&e I'd want a night of snuggles on the sofa and tit food.
I know don't get this at all! My daughter is around the same age as Harlow and I'm still not keen on her staying over with her granny even when she's 100% fit and well, no chance would she be going when she's sick!

Someone messaged her saying don't worry about the cleaning it can wait and she was sooo rude in her reply too.

Reactions: 5
I know don't get this at all! My daughter is around the same age as Harlow and I'm still not keen on her staying over with her granny even when she's 100% fit and well, no chance would she be going when she's sick!

Someone messaged her saying don't worry about the cleaning it can wait and she was sooo rude in her reply too.
I just saw that, she’s such a horrible person! She’s very selfish, only thinking about what she wants and not what is best for her daughter.

Reactions: 4

I'm the same. All needing a rest but they literally got all ready and went out for a meal, not exactly relaxing catching up on sleep. Just looked on Brett's IG and there now out for breakfast, no Harlow!

My LOs anit younger but I dont even get chance for a decent bath in peace 😂

O give the poor girl a break, they are very very young, i’ve been a young Mum, it’s hard, to me she looks like she’s doing a good job, she’s going back to work, the house is always spotless, I’m 43 now if my mother in law said she would look after my kids so my husband could take me out kid free, I would snap her arm off!! Gosh she’s going out for food with the father of her child, from her posts it looks like she’s had a horrible week with the baby, she’s come home from dropping her off, cleaned the house, had a bath and had some quality time with the father of her child!!!

Reactions: 24
O give the poor girl a break, they are very very young, i’ve been a young Mum, it’s hard, to me she looks like she’s doing a good job, she’s going back to work, the house is always spotless, I’m 43 now if my mother in law said she would look after my kids so my husband could take me out kid free, I would snap her arm off!! Gosh she’s going out for food with the father of her child, from her posts it looks like she’s had a horrible week with the baby, she’s come home from dropping her off, cleaned the house, had a bath and had some quality time with the father of her child!!!
I couldn't agree more! They're entitled to some time out, just the two of them! She's doing a better job than I was with my first, and I was older. My house resembled student accommodation most days 😂

Reactions: 5
I just find it hard to understand - if my child had been so unwell they’d been in hospital there’s no way I’d be leaving them with anyone else until they’re better - when kids are ill they need their parents 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fair enough having a night off every now and then but not when they’ve been that unwell.

Reactions: 7
I couldn't agree more! They're entitled to some time out, just the two of them! She's doing a better job than I was with my first, and I was older. My house resembled student accommodation most days 😂
I wasnt saying they dont deserve anytime alone. I pack the kids bags in 5 seconds when they go for a sleepover at granny's and skip down the road. But everytime my kids have been poorly (luckily nothing major) I wouldnt dream of sending them for a sleepover. A) Not fair on granny b) I'd be worrying all night c) Not fair on the kids.

at first I thought sending her off to grandma was a bit strange, but when you think about it, it must be lovely to have close family who are willing to take over parenting duties. For a child to feel so comfortable and loved by grandparents who are happy to have them at any time, and to know yourself that you won’t worry while they are there.

Charlie really needs to stop with the lip fillers and lashes 😩 she posted a photo of her and Brett before harlow and she looked sooo much better and more natural! It’s sad that she’s so young and feels that she has to change her face so drastically

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Charlie really needs to stop with the lip fillers and lashes 😩 she posted a photo of her and Brett before harlow and she looked sooo much better and more natural! It’s sad that she’s so young and feels that she has to change her face so drastically
She looks so bad with those HUGE lashes on, but she's only young!

I am so embaressed about how I looked when I was a teenager, big massive black glue on eye lashes, about three pairs at once, foundation lips (before fillers were a thing it was all about the dream matte mousse lips' big orange cheeks, black streaks in bleach blonde hair. ergh I could go on.

She will grow out of it eventually! It's crazy what you think looks good when you are younger haha. 😂

• Haha
She looks so bad with those HUGE lashes on, but she's only young!

I am so embaressed about how I looked when I was a teenager, big massive black glue on eye lashes, about three pairs at once, foundation lips (before fillers were a thing it was all about the dream matte mousse lips' big orange cheeks, black streaks in bleach blonde hair. ergh I could go on.

She will grow out of it eventually! It's crazy what you think looks good when you are younger haha. 😂
Fillers are the new dream mate mousse lips I think. Thing is back in day i spent £4 to have fashionable lips (if that's even a thing) these are spending a fortune, its painfull and could potentially duck you face up for the rest of your life. I'll stick to dream mate mousse lips any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen Laura’s story? I’m probably reading into it too much but it made me think she’s pregnant again or they’re trying at least

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread!! So glad I can talk to people about it no one I know watched it 🤣

Why on earth would you ask for house recommendations on Instagram? 😆
So people can message her like “omg 3 bedrooms??? Are you having another baby!!?” HOW sad 😂

Also, how are Morgan and Laura affording to move to a 3 bed property when none of them have a job 🙃

Reactions: 6
So people can message her like “omg 3 bedrooms??? Are you having another baby!!?” HOW sad 😂

Also, how are Morgan and Laura affording to move to a 3 bed property when none of them have a job 🙃
All those #ads with market of mums ;)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.