Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got plenty of pushchairs to choose from so she might have one that fits

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yeah charlie i dont think many cars would be practical after ramming it into a wall 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just need to say this. Charlotte dresses like an Eastern European country suck in the early 2000’s

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She literally leaves her stories up just long enough for someone on tattle to see, comment on it and screenshot then she deletes it. She’s worried if we stop talking about her she’ll be a nobody. Even though she is already.

Reactions: 6
She literally leaves her stories up just long enough for someone on tattle to see, comment on it and screenshot then she deletes it. She’s worried if we stop talking about her she’ll be a nobody. Even though she is already.
Probably knows she’ll get a real answer on here rather than the answers she gets from her ass kissing followers

View attachment 223423
How about don’t drive into any houses?
You can’t even book a test yet they’ve closed the website the people that had tests booked during covid that got cancelled has priority on test dates

Reactions: 1
Advice.
Don't talk balloons before the test
Avoid houses , cars are for the road.
Let us know when your out so we can avoid driving.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she even had her lessons? Wasn’t she asking about crash (excuse the pun lol) courses yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wants to be scared since she drove that car into the house. Does she even know what she’s doing? One min asking about intense driving course, then asking about a punto but gets a corsa now she’s asking about driving test. How can you advise a driving test especially since it’s likely she’s never had a proper lesson in her life? How about her some proper lessons then you won’t need advice for your test because you will learn how to pass during those. Just don’t drive into a house

Reactions: 7
Bet she’s still got Harlow in the cheapest possible car seat even though it has tit safety ratings 🤯
Funny how Jane never showed that she got a new car seat after I told her how unsafe the one she had was

Probably knows she’ll get a real answer on here rather than the answers she gets from her ass kissing followers

You can’t even book a test yet they’ve closed the website the people that had tests booked during covid that got cancelled has priority on test dates
That’s not true, someone I know didn’t have a test booked before covid and managed to get one for the end of September and he’s not a key worker or anything

Also can’t believe no one has address it yet but wtf is she doing in that story with Bailey😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I think this is down to areas in the country and my friends son passed his test last week and as far as I know it wasn’t booked before lockdown

Funny how Jane never showed that she got a new car seat after I told her how unsafe the one she had was

That’s not true, someone I know didn’t have a test booked before covid and managed to get one for the end of September and he’s not a key worker or anything

Also can’t believe no one has address it yet but wtf is she doing in that story with Bailey😭
Posing with the fam brap brap so extra bbe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m a bit confused, what happened with the health scare does anyone know? Why did Donna put that IGTV video up but nothing has been said since...
I’m guessing that since it’s not been mentioned everything is fine but she likes the attention so hasn’t said anything about it since 🤷🏻‍♀️

So embarrassing - I was actually mortified for her. She thinks she’s so amazing but she’s actually super awkward and the end result is just tragic!

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing Charlie and official br3tt have split.. no ring in her latest post and a very sour caption

5F31492C-F27A-4223-B4D9-9B5A1DB11E16.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.