Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie does have a prominent jaw line but theres girls out here paying £100s for filler to have a jaw like that 😂. I definitely don't think she's ugly but her lip fillers have been over done, botched & migrated. I'd recommend dissolving them all and seeing what can be done about it. Having small lips isn't bad, having lip filler isn't bad, having filler to the point there's no definition and it's migrating = bad. Also if she went lighter on the lashes you'd be able to see they were actual lashes and not just a strip of black bristles

Reactions: 22
i really disagree with this. Naturally, I think charlie is a very pretty girl. i think she has a good jawline actually ... BUT at the moment with all that filler and the eyelashes she really does look tragic. It's so sad because she was so pretty before.

I feel like someone should remove those comments.. as they're blatantly hate comments and just pure nastiness. imgine if she saw it
View attachment 221860
She looks pretty here. My comment still stands though, the way she looks now she looks like a man.

please feel free to open a rave about thread if that’s what you want to do 🙂

I feel like a lot of users lately are trying to moderate posts. Just to remind people that if they don’t like or agree with what someone else has commented then scroll past and ignore them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She looks pretty here. My comment still stands though, the way she looks now she looks like a man.

please feel free to open a rave about thread if that’s what you want to do 🙂

I feel like a lot of users lately are trying to moderate posts. Just to remind people that if they don’t like or agree with what someone else has commented then scroll past and ignore them.
Well said 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Charlie isn’t a pretty girl. She has a heavy jaw & is probably trying to over compensate with the filler & lashes which I get. But she would be better more natural though probably feels a pressure to get on the blow up doll look
probably feels the need to get so many fillers because people tell her she isn’t pretty 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I think the "beautician" who does her lips is absolutely appalling! It's such a shame how much migration you can see on the upper lip :( But then the beautician's Instagram page is just tons of people who WANT that really obviously fake look but it's such poor practice and so unprofessional to do work like that. It's probably a bit cheaper than other places too which is why girls get so much in such a short time.

I think the "beautician" who does her lips is absolutely appalling! It's such a shame how much migration you can see on the upper lip :( But then the beautician's Instagram page is just tons of people who WANT that really obviously fake look but it's such poor practice and so unprofessional to do work like that. It's probably a bit cheaper than other places too which is why girls get so much in such a short time.
Also their website link doesn't work and I can't find a proper website for them through Google??

Last edited:
I do feel for her, she was pretty before she started with the botched Botox, I’d kill for a jaw line hers... I used to get eyelash extensions, natural ones but they used to pull out my real eyelashes... so I stopped. I dread to think what those are doing to hers... they look like brushes on her face.

Now Charlie wants someone to gift her a bleeping driving license. Please someone take Instagram off her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The other car wasn't practical since she drove into the house. Feel sorry for whoever will be in the car with her teaching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahah how many people said about fiat 500s with a baby! And she was like no it’s fine and now she’s sold it on 😂😂

• Haha
You beat me to it😂😂😂 funny how someone said yesterday about her car not being there and now she posts this??? Would she have got less money for the car because of wrecking it into her wall?😂
Selling my car. Only been used once or twice. Like new
😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is Charlie getting a 3rd car when she’s not even doing driving lessons

Reactions: 5
She will be a fool going for a fiat punto 🤦🏼‍♀️ They have scored 0 in crash tests which is the lowest any car has got in the NCAP tests. Fiat have now discontinued production of the punto due to this. Should be enough to put anyone off which is why i got rid of my 14 plate punto as soon as the test results came out in 2017. Alright cars to be fair and reliable but safety comes first. She is better off going for a safer more reliable car. Even a corsa will be better 🤷🏼‍♀️ Obviously the fiat 500 was never going to work they are useless 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.