Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They're no longer doing the live, oh great, will have to cancel the caterer and tell all the guests I've got round coming tonight to leave it. The biggest event/scandal of 2020 has been cancelled, gutted!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Havingalookgirls

CHARLIE HELLO CHARLIE 👋👋👋👋

Please mate if you are reading this ( which BTW we all know you are) can you please give us an update on the no more man (*men stupid me) situation, we are all bored as fuck drinking wine and wanting some drama and you my balloon popping, pram buying, house wrecking, car swapping, none licensed friend supply the ultimate Saturday night reading!! Come on mate we will all chip in and send you a new coat for Harlow or some watermelon what ever you want!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MrOnions

Charlie, love. I know you’re young but you’re going to look back on this and regret it. Stop attention seeking on social media. Stop treating insta like google. Concentrate on your kid. Please stop the lip fillers (that’s for your own sake) and please please grow up. Sincerely, a tattle life bitch x
Ps. You’re not actually famous you know, you are only known to those who watched the show. That’s a very niche audience and that’s gonna dwindle soon enough. Get yourself together.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

CoolMom

VIP Member
Poor little Harlow though - my daughter (similar age to H) did the same thing a while back, was running and fell flat on her face obviously didn't put her hands out to stop herself 🙈 The graze got worse before it got better she looked like she'd been in a fight for a few days!
I know Charlie said she had been on a phone call but I'm not sure its fair to say she wasn't watching Harlow when she injured herself 🤷‍♀️Both me and my husband were with my daughter when she did it and neither of us were on our phones! Kids have accidents, especially when they're relatively new walkers. If you read this Charlie, whack some sudocrem on it that will sort it!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ketsket66

Charlie isn’t a pretty girl. She has a heavy jaw & is probably trying to over compensate with the filler & lashes which I get. But she would be better more natural though probably feels a pressure to get on the blow up doll look
i really disagree with this. Naturally, I think charlie is a very pretty girl. i think she has a good jawline actually ... BUT at the moment with all that filler and the eyelashes she really does look tragic. It's so sad because she was so pretty before.

I feel like someone should remove those comments.. as they're blatantly hate comments and just pure nastiness. imgine if she saw it
A6FFA95E-7781-4F6B-B089-1339AEA907AD.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34