Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came straight on here when she posted about her car and you guys didn’t disappoint 😂
Feel sorry for the poor sod who bought it off her, probably false advertised it otherwise she would have put a for sale post on her insta...

Why doesn’t she talk to Brett about cars seeing as he seems to be a bit more “in the know”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brett knows absolutely nothing about cars 😂 just how to chav them up a bit. Says his bmw is the best he has ever owned ... lol says it all. When you have kids safety and space should be priority .. not speed, looks or accessories. They both have priorities all wrong though so what do we expect?!

Reactions: 10
How does she know the Fiat 500 wasn’t practical? It’s not like she’s been using it....and a punto isn’t much better, barely bigger and crumples like an accordion when bumped at the front

Reactions: 13
I wonder how she explains the walls to people who go into her house?
‘hiya hun sorry I was off my box and crashed the car haha by the way do you know anyone that does plastering?’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how she explains the walls to people who go into her house?
‘hiya hun sorry I was off my box and crashed the car haha by the way do you know anyone that does plastering?’
And can they do it free because I’m on MTV don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she not have friends and family to ask these questions to? Surely her mum knows about the address or her friends? It’s like she needs the attention of someone telling her the same thing over and over again

Reactions: 11
It actually hurts that she’s either that thick or that desperate for attention she needs to post constantly asking things google would tell you

Reactions: 19
It actually hurts that she’s either that thick or that desperate for attention she needs to post constantly asking things google would tell you
Can anyone tell me what a search engine is and where I'll find a good one? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.