Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah ‘first time apparently’
How??? For someone that wants to book her practical she doesn’t know a lot about having a licence and where you can and can’t drive 😳 scares me that she will be driving around with her kid in the car

Reactions: 2
I just hope she learnt her lesson with crashing into the house and doesn’t drive Harlow around while under the influence of anything 🤔

Reactions: 3
Wish charlie would tuck her tits in and flutter the duck off with those massive lashes, her life must be exhausting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Charlie and Charlotte not realise that all this they are doing will have a massive effect on their kids as they get older?? Not being funny but i definetly wouldn't be allowing my daughter round for tea at somebodies house that posted to the world their boyfriend sucks dick for coke. These children are going to really get bullied when they're older and its all down to their immature silly parents

Does Charlie and Charlotte not realise that all this they are doing will have a massive effect on their kids as they get older?? Not being funny but i definetly wouldn't be allowing my daughter round for tea at somebodies house that posted to the world their boyfriend sucks dick for coke. These children are going to really get bullied when they're older and its all down to their immature silly parents
Can I just add nothing against him giving blow job's, I didn't word it very well

Reactions: 8
Hey Charlie seeing as you’ve been a stupid twit and told us all your here not that we didn’t already know😂 firstly lay off the lip filler and awful lashes you don’t like us talking about you but make it so easy, secondly educate yourself and Jane on car seat safety your kids life is more important than a pretty car seat and thirdly invest in so bleeping manners

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Charlie probably has a secret account and trolls herself and others 🙈
P.S grow the f*** up your not going to be a little teenager come your birthday 😘
She does have an account, she’s posted screenshots of here before with herself logged in. Don’t know the name but the pic was an S in a green background last time she posted on insta about tattle 😂

Charlie needs a reality check with the filler. Charlie, go and see someone else. Go and see an actual nurse. I was the same, I have an addictive personality, I went too far with the filler and part of that was the woman I saw at first being greedy. On a whim I booked someone else and the nurse told me I was at an 80% risk of hitting a vein/vessel that could turn me blind. She refused to inject me and we built a plan to dissolve my filler and start fresh with her. There’s a reason these “aesthetic salon girls” don’t tell you to slow down or tell you that you look daft. Money money money. Please, get a second and third opinion. Vanity isn’t worth the risk ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair I know it's the wrong thread , but angers lips look tit on the new post . I hope it is just a filter. Looks so bad !

Amber even lol

Reactions: 4
I think Amber has had her lips done by the same place that did Charlie's and Reanne's.. the person who does them isn't a nurse but apparently "has all the qualifications needed for the procedures". I just wouldn't trust them!! As someone said earlier, you can literally inject the wrong area and cause blindness, you have to be so careful with the face.

Lolll

Def not me hunnn
Haha bleeping howling at this!! Sorry you got mistook for me, I just got blocked instead no banter 😭

Oh and Charlie if you are reading this hi!! I am your number one fan how will I find out a fiat 500 isn't suitable for a baby now 😳

In all seriousness read some of the other peoples comments, they are worried for you and Harlow. The safety concerns they have raised are valid. Peace out ✌☮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.