Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole face looks absolutely fucked on that last photo. I can't believe none of her mates or even Brett would say too her , she's took it all too far. Can't stand the girl , but she has ruined her face.

Reactions: 20
Her whole face looks absolutely fucked on that last photo. I can't believe none of her mates or even Brett would say too her , she's took it all too far. Can't stand the girl , but she has ruined her face.
Totally agree! She’s gonna end up like Chloe from GS; mid 20’s but looking like a hard 42. The deterioration of her lips is mind blowing.

Reactions: 12
How much better does Charlie look in these? She’s gone way too overboard on the lip fillers and it looks awful. She should’ve left her lips like they are in these photos. They was so much better.
I can’t imagine her friends saying anything cause she’d probably end up blocking them and posting ‘need new friends’🤣shell look back in a few years and hopefully realise that we weren’t being nasty, just honest

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She just has too much of a plain face and doesn’t suit those big lashes and lips

Reactions: 15
She does look much better there. She's deleted the comments were she was a dick to people again. People still see them Charlie though , bit late. Just stop being a witch then you wouldn't have to keep deleting stuff.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she feels the needs to be so rude when people are just asking genuine questions, like she try’s so hard to be this big celebrity she thinks she is but then gets herself hated by loads of people

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice her safety pin 😂😂
Sorry, maybe I'm just a total cheap arse..but that piece of monstrosity is £40 on "Oh Polly" don't know who the duck Polly is but she needs to assess the quality of that! That's absolutely shocking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Amber and Sassi Sis Situ:

The other thread had ended so I’ll say what I was gonna say here😂 my theory on what happened is... Sassi’s sister didn’t like the story that Amber put up of Sassi “walking away” and called her rude. Obviously they’re friends and this could just be a running joke with them but for Sassi’s sister she could have seen the outside/bigger picture. Amber did a “witch face” look which could look quite snooty. If you’ve ever been to a club or had girls give you that exact look you’ll know, so I think Layla was backing her sister or also got the look from Amber and drunkenly mistook it. I think they’re all lovely girls so think it was just a misunderstanding and Sassi is in the middle of it which is why Amber didn’t want to take it further!
Just my thoughts- I know nothing! X

Reactions: 9
Charlie isn’t a pretty girl. She has a heavy jaw & is probably trying to over compensate with the filler & lashes which I get. But she would be better more natural though probably feels a pressure to get on the blow up doll look

Reactions: 13
Charlie isn’t a pretty girl. She has a heavy jaw & is probably trying to over compensate with the filler & lashes which I get. But she would be better more natural though probably feels a pressure to get on the blow up doll look
Charlie looks like a man

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s clearly very insecure so comments like those two above mine about her natural appearance are not going to help anyone. Her recent Instagram post has shown she’s just taken it too far and her face is fucked due to the things she keeps doing to it. Honestly she just needs to stop, she’s 19/20 years old, her face looks exhausted from all the work she’s done to it and she’s killing her face like can someone please explain how this is meant to be attractive???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
i really disagree with this. Naturally, I think charlie is a very pretty girl. i think she has a good jawline actually ... BUT at the moment with all that filler and the eyelashes she really does look tragic. It's so sad because she was so pretty before.

I feel like someone should remove those comments.. as they're blatantly hate comments and just pure nastiness. imgine if she saw it
A6FFA95E-7781-4F6B-B089-1339AEA907AD.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i really disagree with this. Naturally, I think charlie is a very pretty girl. i think she has a good jawline actually ... BUT at the moment with all that filler and the eyelashes she really does look tragic. It's so sad because she was so pretty before.

I feel like someone should remove those comments.. as they're blatantly hate comments and just pure nastiness. imgine if she saw it
View attachment 221860
It’s not hate , there’s more to a girl than looks she doesn’t have to be ‘pretty to be a good mum/girlfriend/friend etc . That is a really nice picture though and she looked way nicer natural

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.