Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiktok 🤢🤢
It’s like obsessive fan behaviour all over again 🙄, why the hell is snoop don in it? She does duck all apart from move that ‘poorly’ arm with a big grin on her face 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to know who Charlotte was out with yesterday while she was with the twins at a restaurant as she was saying on her video on snapchat how Brianna ‘really isn’t sure on him’ then stated in the next video how I think it was Isabella who loves her daddy. Now surely if it was Connor there with her Brianna wouldn’t of been getting anywhere near as shy as you could see she was sitting next to whoever it was that Charlotte clearly wasn’t showing in the video. That girl jumps from one man to another. And also Charlotte your twins ARE NOT NEARLY TWO LIKE YOU KEEP BLOODY PUTTING IN YOUR VIDOES. THEY STILL HAVE 5 GOD DAMN MONTHS UNTIL THEY ARE TWO. Go learn your maths ffs! And one last thing stop thinking you are hard by threatening that you and your friend are going to knock ‘these witches’ (your neighbours) out when I can guarantee you’d god damn knock yourself out before doing any damage to them. Rant over. Sorry but the girl does my head in!!

Here are the videos incase anyone doesn’t have her on snapchat
I don’t know was she out with a girl friend at all? And it be her boyfriend or something, I mean I know Charlottes known for bed hopping but not 100% convinced it’s another lad she’s involved with as she still has pictures of Conner on her Instagram

I don’t even think Charlotte and Conor broke up? She’s still got pictures up of them kissing etc where is this coming from other than just her taking him out of her bio

Reactions: 1
I don’t even think Charlotte and Conor broke up? She’s still got pictures up of them kissing etc where is this coming from other than just her taking him out of her bio
She put a picture of a quote up and implied it. Donna commented as well which basically confirmed it. Did a tiktok with a sound that basically says ‘I’m single’ 34 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I just very old or does having your partner in your bio to signify you’re “taken” ect really odd? Lol it’s like something I did in year 7 on bbm. Like - after you get to a certain point and have kids surely your don’t need a “ name ❤
i think the same thing. Me and my baby’s dad have been together 3 years and he’s not in my bio on Instagram he’s not even in a relationship with me on Facebook😂 doesn’t make our relationship any less. I remember the bbm stage, wasnt official till it went on bbm😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i think the same thing. Me and my baby’s dad have been together 3 years and he’s not in my bio on Instagram he’s not even in a relationship with me on Facebook😂 doesn’t make our relationship any less. I remember the bbm stage, wasnt official till it went on bbm😂😂
Ahhh bbm eh, putting your settings to “view what I’m listening to” and every time we had an argument I’d play “so sick of love songs - ne-yo” how things have changed eh? Now you put passive tiktoks up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly the same with me! We’ve been together 3 years, think we went fb official once when we were 15, had a tiff then removed it and since then we haven’t bothered🤣

Charlie’s back pretending Harlow has curly hair, there’s nothing even a wave to it 🤣 she’s so odd it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What does Charlie wanted gifted now? 😴 some curling tongs for “Harlow”?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s not a curl in sight... funny she’s deleted it now and then shown her own hair which has a wave to it clearly on the beg again,pretending it’s for her daughter when it’s for herself... your of shopping today how about pay for some?... clearly reads here. Unless she’s ran over her hair now with the straightener that little girls hair is straight

It’s still not curls... it’s where the hair is flicking out due to it all being different lengths 🤣🤣🤣 she’s unreal

I mean I can see a curl or two but I definitely wouldn’t call it ringlets. But hey Charlie knows it all right??

Those lips look so so bad :oops: Charlie quit whilst you're ahead you're permanently damaging yourself they looked so much better during lockdown!!

Reactions: 6
Looks curly to me, at the back anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not long enough to be ringlets but is defo curly. Not that it even matters? Why does everyone care so much 😂😂

Charlie tried to claim curls months ago asking how to maintain Harlows curly hair when it's just got a slight wave and very manageable 😂. There's a flick at best 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.