Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
▪Brett and Charlie got engaged, they did a live, then deactivated their instagram accounts the day after.
▪Charlotte and Brett fell out and had an insta story war.
▪Some random weirdo tried to out us tattlers (they failed)
▪We are currently relying on Charlotte to bring all the tea 😭💔

*Add any extras if you think I’ve missed anything*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
▪Brett and Charlie got engaged, they did a live, then deactivated their instagram accounts the day after.

I actually can’t believe Charlie isn’t back on insta yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually can’t believe Charlie isn’t back on insta yet 😂
She's gonna have to come back if she's getting that arista bed, I remember a poster saying she will have a code and a certain amount of people will have to use it or she will be due them the full amount.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
don’t quite understand who she’s trying to expose the instagram accounts to with her whole like 5 followers? if any1 wants a follow give us a shout perfect opportunity xx

Reactions: 2
I think the allthingteenmum exposing page needs to realise that there’s a ton of people who don’t have a tattle account that just come on here to read the goss (I only opened this account last week or 2 ago cause I couldn’t view the pics without an account) so people who aren’t tattlers just lurkers will go on & follow that account out of curiosity so they have no idea who is behind many of these profiles, they are literally ‘exposing’ people who don’t even have a tattle account

Reactions: 18

• Laura and Morgan are still missing
• Donna is missing and has stopped thanking the fans for their lovely messages and kindness

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up with the previous thread. I'm actually really impressed with some of you guys, you belong in the FBI

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve had to make a new account since I forgot the password to my old one 🙄
Hoping today brings some more juicy gossip🤣
the Instagram thing is boring now they ain’t even matching right right accounts to the right people..need Charlie and official Brett carter to return or even morgs and Laura their tiktoks aren’t as amusing anymore

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first ever time poster.... I’m using my real name on here because I never post anything and just use it to keep up on what’s happening.

woke up this morning to an email off Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
• Laura and Morgan are still missing
• Donna is missing and has stopped thanking the fans for their lovely messages and kindness

😂

Missed off Butlins and the bretts adventures in the toilets too. And two smashed up cars 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like they’re scouting for a new American cast, I wonder if they’ll be scouting for a teen mom y + P in the U.K. can’t get any worse than the cast they had before. bleeping train wrecks lol
I’m sure I saw something about them looking for people for the next series but this was a few months ago? I know I haven’t dreamt it I deffo saw it but since heard there’s no new series 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m sure I saw something about them looking for people for the next series but this was a few months ago? I know I haven’t dreamt it I deffo saw it but since heard there’s no new series 🤷🏼‍♀️
Never mind just looked and it was just teen mom uk 😂

Looks like they’re scouting for a new American cast, I wonder if they’ll be scouting for a teen mom y + P in the U.K. can’t get any worse than the cast they had before. bleeping train wrecks lol
Irrelevant but "who appear to be between 15-18" what a strange way to word it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.