Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't know why she always does that with her bio, taking him in and out of it and then moans about people noticing ? Ok think a lot of it is just for attention.

Reactions: 2
bloody hell you don’t fall out with ur parents and put ‘orphan’ in ur bio do u

• Haha
Reactions: 45
not sure if this will load but charlottes new ticktok😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how Charlottes complaining about her neighbours like she wouldn’t be doing the same if she hadn’t had the twins🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Am I just very old or does having your partner in your bio to signify you’re “taken” ect really odd? Lol it’s like something I did in year 7 on bbm. Like - after you get to a certain point and have kids surely your don’t need a “ name ❤

Reactions: 15
Am I just very old or does having your partner in your bio to signify you’re “taken” ect really odd? Lol it’s like something I did in year 7 on bbm. Like - after you get to a certain point and have kids surely your don’t need a “ name ❤
She’s a kid isn’t she 🙄 he’s in and out like the Hokey Cokey ... feel sorry for the little girls. How dysfunctional that relationship has been since the day they were born!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a kid isn’t she 🙄 he’s in and out like the Hokey Cokey ... feel sorry for the little girls. How dysfunctional that relationship has been since the day they were born!
How old is she actually? And honestly can’t keep up at this point, I bet she’s glad it’s only a bio name and not a tattoo with his name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To be fair the amount they charge to get into Alton towers, you need to be sure your kids will enjoy it. My friends 18 month old loved it, all of it plus Ceebeebies land. I’m sure Charlie knew that Harlow would enjoy it. Not everything’s a publicity stunt.
This is exactly my point Alton towers has tailored to the younger kids you can see that by Harlows face watching the shows and in the rides.. like at the end of the day did no one ever go anywhere other than the park when they were younger 😂 I was taking to butlins under a year and love to know my mum took me out even if I didn't remember it

😂 😂 😂 In and out like the hokey cokey is bloody brilliant! 😂 I know she's young, but i couldn't be bothered with all that drama when I was teen mum! It's exhausting 😴 wonder. If she'll ever grow out if it 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.