Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s good she’s being checked out but I guarantee it will be a quick examination and at the most an ultrasound scan to make sure there nothing going on within the breast itself.
exactly this!! 🙄🙄 that video from don dons was like there’s been an actual diagnosis.

Reactions: 14
It’s so attention seeking. I’ve had to go for 2 separate 2 week wait appointments for different things and never felt the need to announce it to the world via social media!

Reactions: 26
And she said that she knows she will be called an attention seeker on Tattle or Teen Mom Talks (or something like that) so please if you don't have anything nice to say then please don't say it. How about Charlotte, you don't read anything on this website? That way you can't feel hurt about whats being said.

Don Dons was going on as if she's been admitted to hospital, she'll be out in a couple of hours!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m a 21 year old girl and I had a rash on and around my nipple with a burning sensation and I obviously thought the worst and went to the doctors in which she sent me for tests and scans and turns out it was a skin infection. It really could be nothing, still don’t understand why you would post it without a diagnosis. I got some antibiotics, it went away within 3/4 days.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but why post it to the world? That should stay within the family. And the fact that she got her mum to post it instead of herself, sitting back and watching the comments unravel like ‘thank you so much, I’m strong’ oh duck off.

Stop posting your entire life onto social media, have a little bit of privacy and respect for yourself, deal with things personally without the internet being a third wheel and people wouldn’t have anything to talk about would they.

Reactions: 25
I get that it can be seen as attention seeking but I think we should wait and see what’s actually going on before we say anything negative. Donna must have been upset and wanted to make the video to tell fans what’s going on and to keep them updated. There are lots of people like it in the public eye because they’re fans will want to know. I know she’s not a proper celebrity but there’s still loads of people who would want to know. And everyone trying to diagnose her or say she’s not got what the doctors are saying shouldn’t say tit because it might actually be that. You aren’t doctors you just think you know. Sorry didn’t mean to come off rude I just think we should all think about what we’re saying and be a little compassionate about this because Donna will obviously be upset and scared for her daughter. I don’t really like Charlotte but if she’s being tested for it they will all obviously be upset and scared as anyone would be.

I’m sorry but why post it to the world? That should stay within the family. And the fact that she got her mum to post it instead of herself, sitting back and watching the comments unravel like ‘thank you so much, I’m strong’ oh duck off.

Stop posting your entire life onto social media, have a little bit of privacy and respect for yourself, deal with things personally without the internet being a third wheel and people wouldn’t have anything to talk about would they.
i completely get that but some people are open with the world and I think we should respect that. It all depends on the person.

Reactions: 15
Just seen donnas igtv and if it’s true then that’s terrible but surely you wouldn’t post it to the world without an actual diagnosis?

Reactions: 9
I’d be so surprised if Charlotte has anything other than just some from of nipple eczema or contact dermatitis. Paget’s disease of the breast is effectively unheard of in someone Charlotte’s age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why would they go on to social media and tell people all that without a diagnosis? Surely you’d wait for an actual diagnosis.

Reactions: 12
Pagets disease is not a type of breast cancer as Donna suggested. Often there is a cancerous lump behind the affected nipple which is what they will be wanting to rule out. I wish her well. And , although I wouldn't neccessarily have aired it so prematurely on social media myself I will echo what Donna said, please just be kind. I think Donna's just reaching out for support and ensuring that everyone gives Charlotte a break for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I call bollocks. Paget’s disease looks like eczema on the nipple but usually presents in older people (I’ve never personally seen anyone under the age of 55 with it) - it’s good she’s being checked out but I guarantee it will be a quick examination and at the most an ultrasound scan to make sure there nothing going on within the breast itself.

If she was so bothered about her health then she wouldn’t be smoking, a leading cause of ACTUAL cancer.

Wonder if their landlord knows?
Perhaps that’s why she’s saying it needs to be fixed ASAP...

I don't think the doctors suggested it was anything of the such. Donna and Charlotte have been googling too much. Obviously she's worried for her health but they really don't need to announce it to the world until they know.

Reactions: 10
I do genuinely hope it turns out to be nothing. But they have jumped the gun a bit, I had a smear done when I was maybe 16/17 years old but I didn’t go around telling people I might have cervical cancer. In the end it was my depo injection causing irregular bleeding. They’ve definetly done a bit of googling and scared themselves and now they’re scaring friends and family over what? A nipple rash is it?

Reactions: 8
I agree the topic needs to be approached carefully and I hope for her and her daughters sake it’s nothing serious. However without a diagnosis it seems like they are trying to get everyone expecting the worst and wanting loads of sympathy. It wouldn’t have hurt them I’m sure to wait a week or so for a more definitive answer then stir the pot with ‘what ifs’. Each to their own but when I had a lump on my breast (I was 15) I didn’t say anything to anyone but my close family and it turned out to be a blocked sweat gland🤷🏼‍♀️

Totally agree with all these comments.. extremely odd to post that, I don’t know why you’d put that out into the universe without a diagnosis.. surely you’d be supporting your daughter and watching her kids for her .. not sat thinking about tattle , social media & milking the attention, it’s madness how they’ve even managed to do that!! I hope all turns out fine but I’m gobsmacked seriously.

Some families just love drama. They jump to the worse conclusions. I guarantee Charlotte and Donna are the type of family who love to go and sit in A&E for the day over nothing, like its a mini break!

Reactions: 9
Last year I nearly died in hospital I didn’t post it all over social media I just think it’s weird to post it before getting an actual diagnosis of what it is she has

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.