Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gh2611

The face you make when you add up your curry order on your phone and it’s over budget :/
3430D91E-C8A9-446D-923F-E41F8ACD29B4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Nosey10188888

Please correct if I'm wrong
But Morgan claims she had to look after the baby whilist laura was at her moms.
But in the show didn't laura always have the baby with her whilist Morgan screamed down the phone I'm your wife you need to come home

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Kazzie20

VIP Member
bloody hell you don’t fall out with ur parents and put ‘orphan’ in ur bio do u

• Haha
Reactions: 45

justheretonamedrop

Chatty Member
We aren’t ideally meant to talk about people not on the cast but everyone was buzzing their pants off when butlins bultins bootleg whatever his name is was main topic, we were all for that but whenever Tia’s names brought up its an issue. It should be one rule and that’s that, not one rule when it’s juicy tea and another when half the forum doesn’t care. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Rewatching young and pregnant, and just wanted to give some praise to Alesha for a second. I absolutely love her storyline (yes, she can be slightly boring at times), I love the fact that she's showing real life problems many religious couples face of basically being disowned by your own family. I'm not religious myself but I know in certain religions, it is SO serious to convert to another religion. Her showcasing her broken down relationship with her family, particularly her mother is genuinely so brave. So much admiration for her showing what many people sacrifice for the person they love.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gemini2020

Chatty Member
I can see why people were mistaken with thinking brett was a lesbian, especially in the pink onesie with hearts on it
Can you believe this guy was abusing people for their looks and threatening them . Threatening them(!) on Facebook . I've seen more muscles in an Iceland paella. .

• Haha
Reactions: 38

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I find it really weird she used her own Nan as an example for a funeral service thing 😭😭 just use a fictitious name not your own Nan 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Donna's video

Charlotte is undergoing tests and not in a good place right now as they suspect she has breast cancer.
Yeah I’ve just seen it. I feel very sorry for her don’t get me wrong. It’s awful. But what I don’t understand is why don’t they stay quiet until they know for definite? Or is that me being ignorant😩

Blueberrymuffin

Also watching one of the episodes, laura and Morgan looking at jobs, Laura says "so you'll be working 6 until 12" morgan replies aggressively "shut up so I can tell you" then laura says "wow". So that was scripted morgan? Aggressively telling your wife to shut up? She is an animal, who speaks to people with such aggression and disrespect? Abusers do!

• Angry
Reactions: 36