Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks curly to me, at the back anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not long enough to be ringlets but is defo curly. Not that it even matters? Why does everyone care so much 😂😂
It’s because she’s fishing for a freebie yet again, she doesn’t need anything to maintain them or help because they are out of control she just wants somthing for free and to be sent a load of stuff

Reactions: 6
Charlie should be more worried about trying to control her own "frizz bomb"

Reactions: 10
Remember how much banter we had when Butlins was here now we're debating whether a 1 year old has curly hair or not.

(She definitely does)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember how much banter we had when Butlins was here now we're debating whether a 1 year old has curly hair or not.

(She definitely does)
I don’t know if anyone else has seen the Butlins advert on TV or heard it on the radio - but anytime I do and hear ‘Butlins is back’ I automatically think of all the fun that was had on this thread and think he’s come back to spill some ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No wonder she’s back with Brett, she’s definitely splashing the cash since he’s been back treats weekends away nights out meals out every day

Reactions: 3
All this money on new things and day’s out etc... wonder if the front of the house has been fixed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah all that money on new phones, clothes, weekends away & fillers yet was expecting my one of my friends business to give her a pair of balenciagas for free in return for a ‘promotion’ 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She smashed her phone
Asked about a new phone
Said it wasn’t for her
Now has a new phone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen Donna's video

Charlotte is undergoing tests and not in a good place right now as they suspect she has breast cancer.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Donna's video

Charlotte is undergoing tests and not in a good place right now as they suspect she has breast cancer.
Yeah I’ve just seen it. I feel very sorry for her don’t get me wrong. It’s awful. But what I don’t understand is why don’t they stay quiet until they know for definite? Or is that me being ignorant😩

Reactions: 38
I call bollocks. Paget’s disease looks like eczema on the nipple but usually presents in older people (I’ve never personally seen anyone under the age of 55 with it) - it’s good she’s being checked out but I guarantee it will be a quick examination and at the most an ultrasound scan to make sure there nothing going on within the breast itself.

If she was so bothered about her health then she wouldn’t be smoking, a leading cause of ACTUAL cancer.

House obviously still isn’t fixed...
Wonder if their landlord knows?

Reactions: 9
I call bollocks. Paget’s disease looks like eczema on the nipple but usually presents in older people (I’ve never personally seen anyone under the age of 55 with it) - it’s good she’s being checked out but I guarantee it will be a quick examination and at the most an ultrasound scan to make sure there nothing going on within the breast itself.

If she was so bothered about her health then she wouldn’t be smoking, a leading cause of ACTUAL cancer.

Wonder if their landlord knows?
Surely you would wait for a diagnosis first before you post it anywhere in case it’s not anything?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.