Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like Brett or Charlie but I’m really confused to why when somebody said Charlie looked like a ‘man in drag‘ everyone jumped on them and said they shouldn’t bring someone down for the way they look but it’s okay to say Brett looks like a lesbian?

Reactions: 21
cant believe theres guys fighting over charlie when av had better looking microwave meals

• Haha
Reactions: 36
cant believe theres guys fighting over charlie when av had better looking microwave meals
Comment of the day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have no sympathy whatsoever with anyone who decides to go on reality TV and will always end up being the "victim". "Oh I can't deal with this anymore" "Oh I am so sad because of what MTV has done to me". Pathetic beggars who want their minute of fame, all of them.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker and lover of the drama. Finally feel like throwing my 2p in.

I don't think Tom got involved for any alterier motive but rather got sucked into the whole drama. Meeting a girl who's full of stories of her abusive ex and whatever else to the point he's buying shopping for her and her young child. To then get dropped for said ex.

I do really wonder how ss aren't involved if the abuse has to to the point the police have been involved as Tom said Charlie said had been.

I find it disgusting shes shown anyone videos of him doing things but also who does she have those videos? I wouldn't want a video of my lad sucking off some fella 🤨.

Little Harlow is just blissfully unaware for now but wont be long before shes old enough to cotton on to all the drama, let's just hope they sort themselves out before then.

The car into the house though 😂😂 to top everything off.

Reactions: 10
just want to know why the hell @Bxltins was buying a food shop for a girl he knew for a week? thought all she had was shitting coffee anyway?

so not only can she not pay the rent on her own house - she apparently cant pay for a food shop either 🙊🙊

Reactions: 7
because he bragged about it big time!! We was a general convo The next day he kept saying how tired he was over and over again waiting for me to ask why then when I asked he told me

I’m not criticising who she slept with you’re missing the point... I’m criticising the fact her mate had Harlow whilst she shagged someone. It’s gross
Why is it gross? Many people meet people on nights out when their family or friends are minding their kids and have one night stands. I actually think she done a good thing making sure her child was safe with her friend first.

Also have to say I'm loving this thread lately it's life 🤣

Reactions: 8
just want to know why the hell @Bxltins was buying a food shop for a girl he knew for a week? thought all she had was shitting coffee anyway?

so not only can she not pay the rent on her own house - she apparently cant pay for a food shop either 🙊🙊
Probably felt bad for the little one living off pasta and garlic bread 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if it’s already been covered, but what did MTV say about Charlotte? Why is she so annoyed with them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.