Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's the case, I know we have the laughs here and all, but its no joke. Was she genuinely afraid when he broke in? Cos we all think he's a gobshite but these people are always master manipulators and make themselves look harmless to the people
Well when he broke is he was shouting and very aggressive towards charlie. Then he realised I was in bed with her and then he ran downstairs and got into his car and i went outside to speak to him and he was like I'm sorry, and then he was just saying charlie smashed his windscreen and then I was like it could of been anyone so dont come here at 3am shouting like a head. Then he got cocky over the phone later that morning but wouldnt come speak to me like a man in person

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I bet Charlie’s a right little tit when she gets going tho. That’s the thing is the baby will grow to think this is normal behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 13
We love u Tom 😇

They’re all bleeping toxic and pathetic 🤣 Tom mate you dodged a bullet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well when he broke is he was shouting and very aggressive towards charlie. Then he realised I was in bed with her and then he ran downstairs and got into his car and i went outside to speak to him and he was like I'm sorry, and then he was just saying charlie smashed his windscreen and then I was like it could of been anyone so dont come here at 3am shouting like a head. Then he got cocky over the phone later that morning but wouldnt come speak to me like a man in person
When we say "broke in" did he let himself in or smash through the door, just interested after what that other girl said.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish people would pack it in with the 'slut/slag' talk. No such thing, only ingrained misogyny.

If Brett didn't look like an overgrown toddler like on one of those Rugrats set in the future episodes, his sinister ways would be taken much more seriously. Gaining entry into the mother of your child's house and deciding you want your woman (possession) back because someone else has 'been there' is abusive no doubt. She's vulnerable.
Shame, as Butlins seems like some lad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Have you spoken to charlie since she 'dropped' you (didn't know what way to put that) @Bxltins

Wish people would pack it in with the 'slut/slag' talk. No such thing, only ingrained misogyny.

If Brett didn't look like an overgrown toddler like on one of those Rugrats set in the future episodes, his sinister ways would be taken much more seriously. Gaining entry into the mother of your child's house and deciding you want your woman (possession) back because someone else has 'been there' is abusive no doubt. She's vulnerable.
Shame, as Butlins seems like some lad.
😂😂😂 Rugrats omg I can totally see a wee bit of phil/lil in him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brett looking like a vegan lesbian still has mr laughing now. That has to be comment of the thread.
Brett looks like a stereo typical vegan, feminist, lesbian with 2 cats

This is my favourite comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not being funny but how can Brett sleep in that bed with Charlie knowing she’s had several guys in it over the last week, it would make me feel sick😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Charlie and Brett wasn't together who gives a duck how many dicks she's had? Fair play to the girl.

Charlotte's twins and tiny. If she hasn't got time to bath them both it would take 5 minutes to give them a sink bath, thats including running it too 🤨 My baby has a bath every day (sometimes in the sink) because she gets minging. No excuse.

Reactions: 8
Yeah but he’s also been busy too. Has his ex girlfriend of a week said anything .

Reactions: 1
Not being funny but how can Brett sleep in that bed with Charlie knowing she’s had several guys in it over the last week, it would make me feel sick😅
Tbh she looks like a bit of a stinker anyway. The female equivalent of knob cheese

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah but he’s also been busy too. Has his ex girlfriend of a week said anything .
And that's just the girl we know he was busy with lol. Once she was posted on here her account was private. Charlie knows about her though she called her Beggy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.