Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie and Brett split . Charlie did some silky nightie pics to show Brett what he’s missing .

Brett wanted his toaster and kettle back , for his quarters at mama Janes.

Charlie had lockdown parties , did balloons .
Shagged a guy called Tom.
And then apparently drove her car into her “ drive “. Which was later proven to be bullshit as she doesn’t have a drive . Hit the house and caused some major structural damage .

Brett posted about it . Someone also smashed his window screen in.

Then all of a sudden they back together .
Tommy butlins comes in cause he shagged Charlie . Tells us the watermelon Harlow is eating he bought.
He then told us Charlie showed everyone nakey pics of Brett and his wee lighter penis . When’s videos of him . And he also sucks people off for a gram of coke .

Charlie and Brett sharing pics of them so in love on her insta . Then slagging tattle off again. After she sent her mate Becky here with screen pics of Brett telling Charlie to pretty much kill herself .
HAHAHAHA OMG Thankyou for replying!! Never leaving tattle again 🥰😂 I was reading the hinch thread for a few weeks so I forgot about this one lol.

I’ve had arguments on insta (how pathetic) with that Rebecca girl. She’s Charlie’s bodyguard🤣

Reactions: 3
Found this site yesterday... Tried to catch up as best as I could but shitting hell this is amazing! 😂😂

Has anyone seen Charlie raffling off her Apple watch!? 😐😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do those twins always look so grubby :( just give them a hair wash and a brush through. I know they have quite thin hair but she could still make it look nice

Reactions: 5
Brett was also seeing someone else and flirting with girls on Instagram. Nobody's called him a slut because nobody's mate has came here to fill us in. A guy came on and said he'd been sleeping with Brett nobody cared and infact thought the account was fake. We also heard brett sucks cock in club toilets for coke, nobody cared either. So it's not women vs men here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep I would. If Brett sent Harlow to his mates so he could get a shag. Yep he’s a prick too lol no different no Matter what gender! Stop turning this into a feminist issue.

The picture she post are a slutty! You all said it’s inappropriate due to the fact she’s a mother, now I’m slut shaming...
Yeah they were in appropriate no one denies that, but your friend sounds like he likes to pump and dump so not all charlies fault is it

Found this site yesterday... Tried to catch up as best as I could but shitting hell this is amazing! 😂😂

Has anyone seen Charlie raffling off her Apple watch!? 😐😐
Yeah £6.50 ticket whos.bought one haha

Brett was also seeing someone else and flirting with girls on Instagram. Nobody's called him a slut because nobody's mate has came here to fill us in. A guy came on and said he'd been sleeping with Brett nobody cared and infact thought the account was fake. We also heard brett sucks cock in club toilets for coke, nobody cared either. So it's not women vs men here.
Nobody should be calling anyone a slut. I mean yeah they’ve both done stuff but we shouldn’t be shaming them for being a slut or a man bleep. We should just be focusing on why it’s not right not shaming them I guess. I don’t know if I worded that right to explain what I mean but 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
LMAO this is hilarious and now they’re back together and everyone’s praising them on their insta comments. Yeah let’s all support a toxic relationship and environment

Reactions: 9
And I agree that men are just as bad when it comes to sleeping with people but I feel like Charlie’s free time was when she was child free. the way the separation went Charlie had her week days and Brett weekends therefore he had 5/6 days of ‘free time’ and she only had 2. Sleep with who you like, but should you be introducing your sweet baby to random men? I think not. Imagine, imagine if Brett had let his new girl meet the baby. Ww3 would of broke out and rightly so. Our children rely on us to protect them. No one can deny she’s always clean, fed and happy but I think it falls on immaturity and trying to get back at Brett that Harlow has been exposed to these situations. Charlie ran her car into her own house clearly she’s a nut away from a fruitcake.

Reactions: 8
Brett didn’t shag someone whilst his mate had Harlow.
Nah but when he had her at the weekend he allegedly stormed round Charlie's at 3am after his window was smashed. So did he take her with him or chuck her in with nanny Jane? We get it the guy you were chatting to had sex with someone else gave you all the details and you seem bitter about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

HAHAHAHA OMG Thankyou for replying!! Never leaving tattle again 🥰😂 I was reading the hinch thread for a few weeks so I forgot about this one lol.

I’ve had arguments on insta (how pathetic) with that Rebecca girl. She’s Charlie’s bodyguard🤣
That Rebecca came on here 😂 shared texts from Brett to Charlie that were vile (we aren't sold they are real) basiclly saying she Brett's the toxic, then the day after they were back together and we haven't heard much from her now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That Rebecca came on here 😂 shared texts from Brett to Charlie that were vile (we aren't sold they are real) basiclly saying she Brett's the toxic, then the day after they were back together and we haven't heard much from her now 😂
She’s too busy doing insta stories about how
Muchhhhhh she loves Charlie .
Wonder if she will be popping round to chez Charlie’s for a brew now violent and abusive Brett
Is back .

And all I’m saying is like 8 threads ago I said Brett loves the cock. No shaming here . But they need to grow up .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep I would. If Brett sent Harlow to his mates so he could get a shag. Yep he’s a prick too lol no different no Matter what gender! Stop turning this into a feminist issue.
Actually bretts left her with his mam to go out and no one called him out on that. It’s not about leaving your kid to do whatever people do that every day at least the child is out of the situation. If Harlow had been in the car while she doing head stuff like balloons and crashing into walls then yeah go in for her

Reactions: 4
Nah but when he had her at the weekend he allegedly stormed round Charlie's at 3am after his window was smashed. So did he take her with him or chuck her in with nanny Jane? We get it the guy you were chatting to had sex with someone else gave you all the details and you seem bitter about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
exactly, would rather my mum drop me somewhere so she can have sex than my dad drop me off somewhere so he can go smash up my house 🤪😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie obviously has underlying mental issues and I’m surprised the police didn’t get involved after she smashed her own house up. She’s a fake. Acts all innocent and nice on Instagram but behind closed doors she’s a psycho.
Btw is she still asking simple questions on her stories? 👀

Reactions: 8
Charlie obviously has underlying mental issues and I’m surprised the police didn’t get involved after she smashed her own house up. She’s a fake. Acts all innocent and nice on Instagram but behind closed doors she’s a psycho.
Btw is she still asking simple questions on her stories? 👀
No, she just posts after sex photos of her and Brett now 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The thing is what does she even see in brett

What did charlie sleep with someone else as well ?🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.