Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how the social arent involved yet, one thing that has been mentioned loads of times is that Charlie has a video of Brett off his tits on drugs sucking willys to get more drugs and Charlie is also doing balloons etc...it doesnt matter if they do it when H isn’t there. If they are on drugs on weekends it seems pretty regular so chances are they have stuff in the house that H will be able to get a hold of as she’s walking and obviously exploring...or is that why they keep her in her bedroom with the tv and tablet? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I literally don't judge anyone for sleeping around or taking drugs, doesn't bother me at all but keep it private. They're in the public eye, what are they thinking broadcasting this for the world, family, friends and employers to see

Reactions: 10
I mean obvs I'm loving the drama but I definitely think they bring it on themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is what does she even see in brett

What did charlie sleep with someone else as well ?🤣🤣🤣
I suppose its because he's the father of her child and he can financially support her but not good reasons to keep a relationship going whatsoever

Reactions: 7
I suppose its because he's the father of her child and he can financially support her but not good reasons to keep a relationship going whatsoever
Like yeah I understand that but it's not gonna be healthy for the child, especially when charlie was telling me and my mates that he beats her up. Then texts her saying you should die like is that guys head alright. Needs sorting out tbh

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Like yeah I understand that but it's not gonna be healthy for the child, especially when charlie was telling me and my mates that he beats her up. Then texts her saying you should die like is that guys head alright. Needs sorting out tbh
No that's not right at all #savecharlie

I'm growing to like you Tom, whyyy did she ditch you for brett 😥😥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cause charlie rang the police when he broke in and she was saying to the police that has a record for something he has done to Charlie or sommets on those lines

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Totally agree with you, and id say they're totally jealous and possessive as well.
Theyre kind of stuck with each other for life but they need to grow up and try get over each other that on off business is ridic

Reactions: 2
Charlie has said before he's abusive during one of their slagging matches. Don't think she went into detail

Reactions: 6
End of the day I dont care about her or brett. But i feel bad for the kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cause charlie rang the police when he broke in and she was saying to the police that has a record for something he has done to Charlie or sommets on those lines
If that's the case, I know we have the laughs here and all, but its no joke. Was she genuinely afraid when he broke in? Cos we all think he's a gobshite but these people are always master manipulators and make themselves look harmless to the people

End of the day I dont care about her or brett. But i feel bad for the kid.
Its so sad and there's countless kids out there in the same boat

Reactions: 3
The moment that one of you puts hands on your partner the relationship is over. You cannot respect and love someone and do that

Reactions: 16
I feel so bad for Harlow . She’s so sweet and gorgeous what are her parents playing at😫

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.