Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte has to tag herself in Charlie's drama to stay relevant. She's clicked her fingers at a toilet, had Concon in and out of her bio more than DonDon's ate wotsits and tried spouting tit about MTV being fake for attention. The girl has issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Log out Charlotte hun. Don’t be shy. Log out.

that’s assuming they block by user and not IP, i’m assuming she would be able to log out and view without account. I could be wrong.
she probably doesn’t know how to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Let’s take a moment to remember the real members of tattle but the trolls arrive 😉

Reactions: 5
duck off charlotte you hate the show because we picked up on your bullshit and made people aware that you’re racist ShEs A yOuNg MuM oF tWiNs

duck off charlotte you hate tattle because we picked up on your bullshit and made people aware that you’re racist ShEs A yOuNg MuM oF tWiNs

Reactions: 8
Not one, but 2 shout outs for tattle! Thanks Charlie and Charlotte that’s how I first found this place (after Charlotte’s last shout out) 😘.

Reactions: 28
Lol now Morgan is laughing at my comment on the teen mom talk fb page. Let's face it morgan, MTV didn't tell you to be a controlling so and so, you did that all yourself. How come the teen mom uk girls, own their tit, they do something they're criticised for on the show and they own it. That my friend, is why they have many series, I'm not denying some scenes are scripted....but they aren't making you fake a whole ass personality 🙄

Reactions: 19
Lol at charlotte.
Maybe get a job Char and concentrate on bettering yourself instead of sitting at home clicking your fingers pretending your Mrs Hinch Grinch and buying JD sports best buys.

I don't think it will be long before benefits check up on you anyway. "Single Mummy" status but has ConCon in and out that house more times than Charlies pants have been up and down with different men this week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG sick of seeing the two same “transformation” pics of Charlie. The after could easily be taken in the morning when she’s not eaten and then the night after her 3rd dominos of the day. She needs to get a grip

Also, does she have much to do with her parents? Surely someone should step in and say look grow up you’ve got a child etc
😂😂 I thought this always the photos! She’s deffo doesn’t take them shakes anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
because she tried to come on here and join in the convo, and admins just feel like that doesn’t work well. Which is true

‘they lucky’ oh god I’m shaking in my boots, what’s she gonna do? Set Ashley on us 😩😂
“they lucky“ 😂 one day charlottes making tiktok about “and I loveeee it” then the next she’s anti drama, then she’s basically making threats she came on here before and didn’t do much ? So... why is she making out she would do anything now she is blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“they lucky“ 😂 one day charlottes making tiktok about “and I loveeee it” then the next she’s anti drama, then she’s basically making threats she came on here before and didn’t do much ? So... why is she making out she would do anything now she is blocked 😂
Exactly, she joined tattle and just join in with the conversation like a normal new member, was such a weird situation 😂 The way old big boots Char goes on you would think she come on all guns blazing defending her gold chain 😂😩🆘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even tho I was called a liar last time....lol
Charlie slept two two boys ( maybe more ) when her and Brett split. One completely used her, had sex then blanked her the next day ( this is the boy I know he told me this ) the second..
the night Brett has his car done, he went round to Charlie’s in the middle of the night and smashed the door in, stormed upstairs and found Charlie in bed with this boy lol and that’s why Brett wanted to get back with Charlie because he couldn’t stand seeing her with someone else and he Realised he loved her! True story 😂😂

Can you imagine being at a house party flirting with someone and they break down telling you their ex sucks cock for coke & showing you visual evidence. Surely you'd just cut your losses and not bother. That would have been Tom butlins future
She shows everyone this video! Brett drugged up,jaw flying everywhere with his Willy out...hahaha nothing special

Hopefully her showing videos of brett and his privates are a lie because id thats true shes going to end up in alot of trouble legally
It’s true

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I love this site , The word willy just got me though 😂. Of all the words I’ve come across here that made me laugh. And my all time favourite beggy Mitchell which I now use in real life . Thanks tattle , loving being a bunch of troll witches . 🙄.

But seriously tommy butlins Spill some more please . Char you came on here and spoke to us all. Not once did you come on all guns blazing tell us . Your spending too much time with king drugzy , go back to your rapping tik toks 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.